no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

one of the best pink matte lipsticks out there.... especially for the 1/3 the price(ahem.. MAC)!! this pink is just moderate.. just how I like it!!!!!!!! will plan to buy more backups!!

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Dark, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

6 years ago

I've been singing the praises of Milani's Color Statement lipstick collection since they first came on the scene a couple years ago. It's rare to find a drugstore lipstick that truly out-performs the majority of high-end lipsticks I've tried, hands down, but the CS collection absolutely does, nearly every single time. Hot Pink Rage is the newest addition to my arsenal of CS lipsticks. I wanted to find a bright pink lip color that didn't lean too cool, but wasn't coral either, and this shade definitely delivers. It's a warm-toned bright pink that, in certain lighting, can look surprisingly subdued compared to Rose Hip or Flamingo Pose (two other louder colors in the collection), but in other lighting, can come off quite intense. I'm okay with either one of these. I like lipsticks that have that kind of shapeshifting capability. This lipstick is extremely pigmented - one swipe is all you need to reach full opacity. I apply, blot, and reapply and I find that with this technique, the color will last several hours, right through my morning smoothie and coffee. This is one of the matte shades, so it's not as hydrating as the cream or vinyl finish shades, but it's not drying in the slightest. It's heavy, but comfortable on the lips, and doesn't leave them feeling parched or scaly. Like all the CS lipsticks, it's in the shiny gold tube with a true-to-color swatch on the bottom, rather than a sticker. This is definitely the perfect bright pink for me. Doesn't make me look dead, doesn't wash me out, and doesn't give me too much of a Barbie-like appearance. It's a great modern color that will brighten up a variety of complexions without looking garish. I will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (514 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

6 years ago

This is my favorite Milani lipstick. It flatters many skin tones and does not take a lot to make a statement. Great summer and spring color and I will be purchasing again soon.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBlack

6 years ago

You can't beat the quality and price of Milani's Color Statement lipsticks. They are truly amazing. The color is exactly as you see it in the packaging and in the tube. One swipe is all it takes! This color is a bright adorable hot pink that I think would flatter many different skintones. The formula is very matte and creamy. I find that this lipstick is very longlasting and doesn't fade very easily. It sits nicely on top of my lips without drying me out, which is a huge plus! These lipsticks seriously need more love, they are a drugstore treasure and anyone can find a color that they like in this line.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

I got this lipstick when buying the luminoso baked blush by milani. They had so many beautiful shades of lipsticks. I wanted something bright but not blindingly bright. This is a pretty hot pink color. The lipstick is creamy but not that creamy that it will slide off your lips. Milani lipsticks have a strong watermelon jolly rancher scent, which I personally don't mind but could see some having an issue with it. The scent does go away once you put the lipstick on. I was so happy with this purchase that I'm going back to my CVS to get more colors. I would have to say that the price & quality of this lipstick is exceptional for a drugstore brand.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age25-29