4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

By far one of the best BB creams I've tried, and the cost is very reasonable for a product of this quality. It suits my skin tone and is super easy to apply. It's also not too heavy, which is always a plus for someone prone to acne.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesHazel

from

3 years ago

The best way to describe this is that it gives me the my-skin-but-better look. It goes on smoothly, does not streak or cake, does not leave a white cast, and gives a gentle, slightly dewy glow to the skin. This is great for casual weekends when you don't want to bother with foundation, concealer etc etc...also perfect when you're home but having friends over. It can get fairly oily after a few hours, so if I am going to be out for more than 2 hrs or so, I powder a bit over it or use setting spray. It is only spf35++, so most of the time, I apply a heavier duty sunscreen under it. All in all, a very nice BB cream.

About reviewer (77 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone

5 years ago

I've been using this for 3 weeks now. It is, by far, the cheapest BB Cream I've ever purchased and I'm so glad it suits my skin. I have tried a lot of things. MAC, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, Giorgio Armani etc but I have grown tired of abusing my face with products. I live in the tropics and I have grade 4 allergies to dust and pollen. Sometimes out of nowhere my sinus would start acting up and ruin my make up. The city weather hasn't been kind lately so I don't wanna take any risks cos honestly my skin hurts at times like these. While I was at the Innisfree store I told the SA my skin had started reacting badly to sunscreens, and so I wanted something light (as recommended by my dermatologist) and useful when i'm running late to class. I had her apply Air Skin Fit on one side of my face, and Eco Natural Green Tea on the other. We chose the darkest shades from both to compare on my NW30 skin. Eco Natural Green Tea appeared a lil too white but Air Skin Fit looked just perfectly natural on my skin. It has SPF35 PA++. I spend most of my time on campus and I reapply whenever necessary, depending on the weather. During my visit I got Eco Camellia Lip Tint as well. I'm very pleased with the natural pink and the light floral scent. I'm no Kpop fan but the colour reminds me of Ji Hyo's lips lol Just two days ago my sinus was a bit messed up. I was worried I would look like a grilled shrimp by mid day but surprisingly I looked normal. My friends told me they knew I was tired but my face was still glowing and appeared healthy at the end of the day. I'll definitely repurchase these two for the natural glow they give me and of course, the low prices :)

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

5 years ago

I'm not a really big fan of BB creams as I've tried a few others and none worthy of review. This one stood out as my friend recommended this to me, its not too heavy and unlike other "one shade fits all" BB creams that create a ghost cast, this line has a range of shades and the shade in 02 blends well with my skintone even though it is visibly lighter than my actual skintone. It doesn't break me out and I don't feel oily by mid-day which is already good enough for me to consider repurchasing.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairOther, Straight, Other

3.0

5 years ago

I really like this BB cream! I have the 02 shade and it seems to be the right shade for my yellow warm undertones. It does come out matte, so it suits me well coz i have combination skin. It is pretty blendable and provides really good coverage. It feels definitely feels light on my skin :)

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

5 years ago

Very light and easy to blend, doesn't make you look greasy specially when you pair it with the right moisturizer. You just have to find the right shade and there's only 3 so look carefully if it's for you. It lasts you forever, I had mine for 9 months already and I still have a lot left. This was way better than my missha and maybelline one.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium

1.0

5 years ago

Awful, just awful. I'm an NC 30-35 with dry skin. This was way too white and chalky. Did not sit well on my skin. To be honest, I did not buy it because of these issues. I knew from testing it on my face in store that it would not do. I still prefer my MIssha BB Cream which has a color that is an exact match to my skin and is very moisturising.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

from

6 years ago

I got the middle color Natural Beige and it maintains its color (there is little to no "darkening", which is when the product darkens as it drys/as the day goes on). It's coverage is pretty good but it is a biiiiiiiit dry so I mix it with lotion when I use it. It is my go-to BB cream and I would definitely buy it again. Great for yellow undertones! (I think the lightest one of the three shades has a pink undertone though)

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

6 years ago

If you like natural looking skin with light-sheer coverage, this is most likely for you! A little goes a long way~ Initially, the bb cream smells a bit like flour, yes, baking flour- or something of that sort but it goes away quickly. This BB Cream is formulated to provide UV protection, whitening effects and wrinkle improvement. I bought this shade in #2 Natural Beige since this is the color for those with more yellow undertones. I still have a slight tan from summer so it just barely matches my winter color so be wary, like most bb creams, 3 shades run light!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18