Coastal Scents Hot Pots (general)

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

4.7

on 3/28/2016 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

The colors are slightly different from what's on the site. I apply most of my eyeshadow with a flat paintbrush, as I feel it grants a more accurate shape. these do not disappoint, they're high quality, super pigmented, and the variety of shades is INSANE. They work well with each other. I ended up using the sample of Shea butter they gave me as a primer, and it works great as well.

One of my colors flipped out of the packaging, the packaging's a bit weird. On to the shadows themselves, These are AMAZING. Of course, I've only owned wet n' wild, Jcat beauty, and naked cosmetics shadows before, some of which came from ipsy bags. I don't know what people are on about with the mattes, they seem very pigmented to me, whether I swatch them with my finger or a brush, but YOU MUST use primer, the colors are much brighter and alive that way. all of the colors have been quite good quality, and for 99 cents (I bought them half price) they're quite a steal. I bought about 26, and there hasn't been a single dud, although the colors can differ compared to what's on the site, for example, Frosted Pea looks pale green, but online, It's more of a white. They're easy to blend (even though I suck at blending)

on 7/18/2014 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My video review of the Coastal Scents Hot Pots & a video of my collection with swatches.

Mini Review & Haul -