Coastal Scents Hot Pots (general)

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

So impressed and happy with these! For the price and value, they can't be beat. I wanted matte shadows since I have a lot of shimmers, so I bought: Oatmeal Tan, Persian Peach, Kokomo, Harvest Brown, Oktoberfest, and Tangelo Tint. I recommend all these shades HIGHLY they are the warms browns you see on trend. The blend really well and aren't chalky or powdery. Very very happy with these and am going to buy more!

I love these inexpensive eyeshadows...I have tried many drugstore eyeshadows and a few high end but these are honestly the best. They are inexpensive and are offered in a variety of shades and they blend well and offer lots of pigmentation. I sometimes get tempted to buy new eyeshadow palettes in store but when I swatch them I end up feeling that what I already have in coastal scents hot pots are exactly what I like so I dont feel the need to buy more eyeshadows..I havent bought any other brand shadows for ages.

I made 2 custom palettes from coastal scents with these shadows. I have one for more natural looks and the other filled with brighter shades.

I dont use primer most of the time and I never have problems with creasing or fading with these shadows, but keep in mind that my skin tends to be on the dry side as well and my eyelids are very normal, not oily or anything.

My FAVORITE shade is 'victorian pear'...its the PERFECT nudey dusky pink color to apply all over my lid, I wear it on its own most days when i dont feel like spending a lot of time doing my eyeshadow. I LOVE IT so much!!

I love coastal scents hotpots more than UD naked, so thats saying something.
Yes most matte colors are sucks, powdery, some are not pigmented, some are so hard and cant picked up with brush (specially purple ones)
Thats why i usually choose shimmers.
Satins are not so good either, but after i repress them, they work absolutely fine.
What i like the most is because i can choose my own colors and change how they areanged on my palette (weird thing i like).
And theyre cheap also. So yes! Buy them shimmers!
But maybe skip the mattes.
And if u dont mind extra effort on some satins, buy them too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Highly pigmented, these little beauties come in a wide range of colors and to top it all off they are super cheap. Not even going to lie I love them more than the MAC shadows I spent $12 a piece on! I will definitely be purchasing more

Video Reviews & Tutorials