Freeman Vita-K Professional for Crow's Feet

Not tested on animals

on 6/6/2016 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hidden gem!

I received this product in a Freeman mystery/grab box last year. I just got around to using this stuff for the first time a few weeks ago. I had no expectations for it, I figured it would just be another eye cream. I was wrong! This eye treatment really does tighten/firm the eye area. I was impressed by it after the first application!

I have been using it as an all over eye cream, not just for crows feet, as it is marketed. I feel it tightening my eye area shortly after it dries down. It actually works a lot better than most other eye creams I've tried. And I agree with the reviewer than said one pump is too much. You really only need half a pump for both eyes.

For reference, most eye creams give me millia around my eye area. This treatment has not caused any millia.

on 12/31/2014 10:31:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is funny stuff... when you put it on, it seems like it isn't doing anything- if anything, because of the stiffish texture it dries to, it seems like it's making crows feet worse. But I noticed the next morning my crows feet lines were noticeably less deep when I smiled. The rest of my face is very smooth and unlined for my age, the only stubborn area I really have is pretty noticeable crows feet around the outer corners of my eyes when I smile. I got this stuff at ocean state job lot when I was up visiting family in Massachusetts. There was one good review on MKU and it was cheap so I figured what the heck. Now I'm really glad that I did! I noticed after using it for 4 days my crows feet were noticeably less deep and "there".

on 10/3/2013 2:56:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely swear by this stuff! I have just started seeing fine lines around my eyes, so I thought I'd give this a shot. It's an odd serum, not greasy or particularly moisturizing, but it sinks in. I use it mainly at night, because it does leave a little film which may interfere with concealer. I noticed the lines disappearing after the first week. I have been using it over a month now, and the outer corners of my eyes which were previously down are now noticeably uplifted! It's nothing short of amazing. The pump bottle almost dispenses too much, you really need only half-a-pump, but that's my only complaint. I will continue to repurchase!