SKII Repair C

SKII Repair C

4.1

Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate (Pitera), Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben

on 6/6/2016 10:36:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

AH MA ZING! This product instantly plump my skin. I used it every night before bed after FTE and It makes my day when I wake up in the morning. I got this due to special promo from buying FTE so I paid fo only a quarter of the normal price. I won't repurchase because it's way way too expensive, though.

on 2/27/2016 9:41:00 AM

I have combination skin with oily and acne prone T zone, and this is my go to serum.

I use it day and night after my essence and before my moisturiser / or my additional serum (yes, sometimes I use two serums in my daily routine). It's absorbed instantly without any greasiness. It hydrates and diminishes dry patches around my nose and mouth without makes my skin oilier. I use it on my eye area because I'm in the budget, and it works well too.

It doesn't irritate my skin at all. I still can use it when my skin is too sensitive due to the excessive usage of kojic acid and vitamin c (I want to lighten my dark spots and I overdue it).

This is not a miracle serum. It's just a very well-made hydrating serum and it works well on the most sensitive skin I might ever have.

To Read all 60 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/24/2015 7:55:00 PM

I have oily acne prone skin which used to look red and irritated.
I'm on my 3rd bottle and I use this every night without moisturizer, sometimes in the morning as well. My skin is now more translucent with minimal redness. Skin's texture also becomes a lot more supple and firm, and hydrated well thus less oily. As for acne, I still need acne medication but this serum really improves my overall skin look noticeably. Absorbs real fast, no funky smell.
Downside : the price, seriously though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought Repair C from Strawberrynet which obviously cheaper. During winter, I can feel my skin so dry. I apply Repair C after FTE (facial treatment essence) all over my face and top it up with Stempower. I use Repair C about 3x in a week. Take turn with other SK II essence ie. Cellumination Aura Essence. A lot of people thought Repair C is for vitamin C. Apparently C is not vitamin C. C stands for Concentrate. Hence SK II Repair C is hydration concentrate. It gives you hydration serum. I like it so much. No breakouts, not oily. Good for all skin types to apply at night time. Definitely will buy again and again.

This is my go-to product for when my skin misbehaves. Breakouts, dry patches, dull-looking skin... Repair C is the serum / treatment product I immediately reach out for.

This clear, thin and runny liquid absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn't leave any greasiness behind, making it the perfect base for layering serums on top of it (like I do!)

If I'm suffering from a bad breakout, this serum soothes the redness and helps speed up the healing process.It also banishes dry patches, something that has been affecting my nose (I suffer from sinusitis and am constantly rubbing my nose with tissue, hence the dry patches) for years. Should my skin start peeling, all I need to do is apply Repair C over it and it works overnight, leaving me with soft, bright and smooth skin.

Here comes the cheeky bit... I do not use this everyday! I only use it when my skin's in trouble, and once it goes back to normal this too goes back onto my dresser, untouched until the next skin issue surfaces. =p Despite that, I cannot see myself being without this as it works wonders on my sensitive combination / dry skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've always had compliment-attracting skin, and I really enjoy using the Facial Treatment Essence, as its light and absorbs easily into the skin. I decided to buy this and used an entire 15 ml bottle, it all went well, but realized I was getting clogged pores more and more often. Nothing bad, I kept using it. I also started to get lots of pimples, even though I was eating clean. I decided to ditch my makeup, thinking it is the culprit, no change at all. (And I HATE going out without at least a tinted moisturizer!)

It was devastating as more pimples were popping up, those painful, red angry ones. My complexion was pretty red too. My self esteem went down hill, and I kept buying new makeup hoping it would improve my skin. (Wasting a lot of $) I couldn't bear to look at people in the face because I thought they were looking at how awful my skin looked. After weeks, I realized THIS repair C was giving me the AWFUL teenage pimples!!! I stopped using it and my pores look A LOT smaller, and more even, and no new pimples are popping up and the old nasty ones are fading.

I would NEVER, EVER buy this again. Shamefully, I spent $185 PLUS TAX on "Acne in a Bottle" Now I am hoping someone will buy it off me on CL.

on 12/21/2014 6:12:00 AM

I really, really like this serum. It absorbs quickly into my skin, no scent, pricey, but then you only need a really small amount for your whole face. The results are clearly visible in the morning: my skin looks plump and radiant, even with my crazy schedule I look more awake and slept-in. I use it with the Facial Treatment Essence and I thought I could skip it, since it does contain the same ingredients, so why spend more money? I bought my second bottle of this serum in Bangkok and forgot it there at my friend`s house. So had to use another serum paired with the Facial Treatment Essence, and the results were not nearly as good. Then when I received my Repair C in the mail from my friend, I had ran out of the Treatment Essence, so I didn`t repurchase. So for 1 month I used only the serum. Again, the results were good, but not nearly as good as when I use both. I think the Facial Treatment Essence preps my skin so the serum can absorb better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I've been using this for over a year now and I must say I can't live without it! This is the only product that has cured my acne! I've had adult acne for maybe 10 years and nothing would work. Prescription products will dry out my skin too much, turning it red. Over the counter stuff just didn't work. I eventually got use to the fact that I always have at least one pimple (if I'm lucky) on my face every day. Then I started using the Repair C. At first, I felt it didn't do much, but since the product is so expensive, I kept using it. By the time I finished, I felt my skin was improving, so I bought another bottle. One year later, my skin is now clear! Other than keeping my skin clear, I felt it doesn't do anything else. I still have acne scars that i'm now trying to get rid of, but the Repair C is a keeper if it keeps my skin forever clear.

on 2/9/2014 7:13:00 AM

I got two 15 ml bottles off sasa really cheap, so i can't really complain about the price too much. The issue with this is that I haven't really seen a marked difference with skin tone after using it. Its fairly moisturizing but you can get that with a lot of other reasonably priced products (clarins facial oils for example). I am fairly convinced that the petera is some sort of marketing ploy, a product is much more convincing if it has some sort of story or heritage doesnt it? Sk2 uses the story of the old sake brewers, BB cream was developed be some doctor for recovering patients and snail cream has some farmers in Argentina responsible for the concept.

Glycerin is cheap and hyaluronic acid can be found in a lot of other products. If its hyaluronic acid that your looking for, hada labo and juju cosmetics offer a range of products that offer you just that for a fraction of the price.

To be fair SK2 does produce really good eye cream, both the wrinkle specialist and the repair gel are amazing for people with dry/mature skin. This product however was meh.... so not something i recommend or repurchase.

on 12/4/2013 2:17:00 AM

I have been using this for a few days now. I don't really have too many problems with my skin save for the fact that I have a few white patches on my face (uneven skin tone).

It hasn't done anything for those patches (though I highly doubt any product can) but I will say this: my skin has become ridiculously soft to the touch !!

I am also using SK II Whitening Spots Dermdefinition and a Shiseido Emulsion cream on top of this. I wash and tone my face with Shiseido's Skincare line. I guess I will give it a month to see how well this product works. No complaints so far, though.