Bath and Body Works Amber Blush

on 4/7/2016 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

One of my favorites!!

I have this in the perfume & body mist.

I love the scent of this,it just reminds me of starburst candies mixed with raspberries & champagne....the longevity on me is moderate & the sillage is soft.

The fine fragrance mist (body mist) is light but decently lasting and the perfume IMO is light as well but even longer lasting either way you can't go wrong with either.

*The matching body lotion & shower gel help the scent last longer.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Love this! It smells sweet, like candy sweet, but somehow also manages to smell warm and cozy. I have it in the body mist and it just smells beautiful, I always get compliments and people asking what I'm wearing. I hate how they've discontinued it though :( Hopefully they bring it back soon!

To Read all 12 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am hoarding mine! This made a guest appearance a couple of days ago to my surprise. I had forgotten I even had it tbh & now I can't get enough of this enticing gourmand sweet candy smelling glitter body spray. this scent is ultra feminine & reminds me of B&BW Cashmere Woods/B&BW 1000 Wishes as far as other scents from B&BW are concerned. Mine is more concentrated coz it's pretty old. N has been sitting there fermenting lol not sure about this but pretty sure this is DC but it's my fave atm I can't get enough!! This was a very pleasant surprise!! Shop your stash ;)

on 10/12/2014 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am all for fruity/floral scents and my go to is usually Be Enchanted but I decided to try something else since I had a coupon. Amber Blush was the only scent that made me want to keep smelling it. I'd describe this as a candy like scent when you put it on right away and it seems pretty strong so don't put to much on at first, you can always add more later.
After a bit though when it starts to fade a bit is when I love it. It still has that fruity/candy like scent but it is a bit warmer from the musk I guess. I have been liking to wear this more on long days when I don't have time to put on more because this lasts a long time. My mom even likes this body mist and she is pretty picky as well when it comes to scents. As of right now, I would repurchase this scent but it will take me a long time to get through this bottle and who knows what other scents BBW might come out with as time passes.

on 7/28/2014 3:58:00 PM

I like this frist time I smelled this someone in my
office, had it on and I just loved it I guess you do
lor you don't.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this scent! I find you either like it or you don't. It has a very sweet smell, almost candy-like. If you don't like the very sweet scents then I don't recommend this for you. I find I get a lot of compliments of how I smell when I wear this so it pleases me and the people around me!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Profoundly "Meh."

I recently received this scent in a gift set with shower gel, fine fragrance mist and body lotion. The shower gel has a pretty good staying power but is too overpowering at times. The fine fragrance mist smells of cheap alcohol and made me nauseous. When I first smelled it I was reminded of fragrances I wore in 6th grade, so pretty much like candy. The lotion was the nicest smelling of the set and wasn't too overpowering but it still smelled too sweet and cheap. Overall I wasn't very impressed with this product and will be giving it to someone else who enjoys sweet smelling fragrances. I think I'll just stick to cleaner scents.

on 12/8/2013 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I quite like it, and I usually find BBW stuff too strong or too sweet or both. This fragrance is neither. This may become my cold weather scent and for the summer, I'll stick with White Citrus. EDITED JAN 2014: I find it way too sweet now with that fake berry note that BBW uses a lot. I've started using Cashmere Glow which I like better; let's see if it lasts!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure