Inglot Brow Shaping Pencil

4.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Love this product!
After Natural Brow shaper from Bobbi Brown the condition of my brows decreased dramatically. This stuff helped me regrow them.
It has a waxy formula, that glides easily and adhere to brow hair. The effect is very natural, very elegant and sophisticated. the bad thing is the colour range - black is too black :), beige has a hint of yellow, which is not warm, but if you have fair eyebrows this might not be the best option.
The medium brown is most universal colour in my opinion. the one thing that is missing in my opinion is a brush - it would be usefull to shape brows.
Buy buy buy. You will not regret.

I was looking for good product for my brows, especially that I am crazy about them and I always try to make them look perfect. For me this product makes me happy in 70 % but only because my brows are not so good, cause are ( I don't know how to say that but ) "sparse" (?). I mean, I have not so many hair "at the beginning" and it's so hard to put anything there, which is going to fill them in. For something like that, this product is not working. It doesn't realy catch skin, so I have to put a bit of shadow anyway, but for the rest of brows this pencil works so good. Brows look really good, not really "false", as normal pencils make them look. It has waxy facture so it keeps hair like together or something, I don't need to use anything other, like gel for brows and lashes.
Ah , and it has sharpener included.
About colors : there are 3 in stores. I have medium one which is 62. I was checking all of the colors and all of them are good and everyone is going to pick one perfect.
So yeah, one more time : this product is very good but just for someone without problems with brows, but anyway I would buy it again.
I don't know if I said everything, maybe forgot about something, so if there are any questions feel free to ask, for sure I'm gonna try to help :)

Popular Brows Products