MAC Retro Matte - All Fired Up

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
MAC Retro Matte - All Fired Up
Retro Matte - All Fired UpRetro Matte - All Fired UpRetro Matte - All Fired UpRetro Matte - All Fired UpRetro Matte - All Fired Up

I'm in love with this shade it's a more red / pink. I never wear pink so this was a perfect find for me with just a tad bit of a vibrant Pink. The retro matte formula is my favourite as long as your moisturizing your lips. I great colour to finish off a natural makeup for a nice pop

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is such a gorgeous lipstick! It's a very beautiful bright dark pink-red that looks so vivid and pretty. This is a great night-time color but I feel you can really pull this off in daytime as well. The formula is very matte you'll have to used a balm before applying. After that it can feel drying too but the goo news is that it doesn't look bad or dry on the lips! The color leaves a stain so it survives eating and drinking pretty well. I usually get about a 6-hour wear of this lipstick without any touch ups which is pretty amazing IMO! Most definetely recommend this product.

on 11/8/2013 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Fabulous color! it is a NARs Dragon Girl but with a much smoother delivery and that little itty bitty pink undertone which makes it just about perfect.

love the retro matte's texture-- buttery and to me, non drying (I still use a balm underneath). Love the long wear and smooth feeling.

I can't find anything to criticize this gorgeous lippie.

I got all the colors except the darkest FOD (and only because I find it so dupeable with many similar in my stash).

Popular Lipsticks