MAC Retro Matte - All Fired Up

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
MAC Retro Matte - All Fired Up
Retro Matte - All Fired UpRetro Matte - All Fired UpRetro Matte - All Fired UpRetro Matte - All Fired UpRetro Matte - All Fired Up

4.3

on 1/16/2015 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love the colour of this lipstick. It's quite bright so I would only wear it on a night out personally but it's very eye catching.

It's quite matte so like previous reviews, I'd definitely recommend some sort of conditioning of the lips prior to putting it on but it lasts hours and is very glam!

I can't really say that I dislike the product because it doesn't suit me. But what I would say is be VERY careful before purchasing it because on my skin tone and everything it just didn't work and didn't suit me one bit! When I saw this product on someone else online I thought it looked amazing so I went to mac and tested it on my hand and it didn't look that bright at all but it certainly is. Now I have it at home and I have tried it about 3 times now to make it work for me but it just doesn't suit me.

on 10/22/2013 10:49:00 PM

I have to agree with the other reviewer. The color is very similar to Nars Dragon Girl, which I adore. It's also similar to MakeUpGeek (MUG) Ravishing. The texture is very smooth and much easier to apply than the MUG and the NARS is a bit drier. The MAC just glides on. Plus you get less with NARS and more product with MAC. This color brightens your whole look. I would repurchase.