MAC Retro Matte - All Fired Up

Filtered by hair type : Curly
MAC Retro Matte - All Fired Up
Retro Matte - All Fired UpRetro Matte - All Fired UpRetro Matte - All Fired UpRetro Matte - All Fired UpRetro Matte - All Fired Up

4.5

on 10/9/2015 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

For a nude lover like myself, this is extremely out of my comfort zone, yet I'm obsessed with how this lipstick just brightens up my face. It is a bright pinky red that gives such a beautiful velvetty matte finish. Be careful, this is super drying as all retro matte finishes are, but if you exfoliate, let a lip balm sink into your lips for a couple minutes and then apply, you should be all set. The fact that its long wearing, gives off such a beautiful matte finish & its ability to brighten up my face is enough justification to continue to purchase this lipstick as long as it's available. I'm an NC30 from Mac for reference, but I haven't seen this color be unflattering to anyone.

on 10/17/2014 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I consider All Fired Up a more girly version of my beloved Ruby Woo, totally eye catching. The retro matte finish is gorgeous and lasts forever but can be drying and uncomfortable. Despite that it looks so vivid and flattering it's worth the trouble. Would recommend!