MAC Retro Matte - All Fired Up

Filtered by skin type : Oily
MAC Retro Matte - All Fired Up
Retro Matte - All Fired UpRetro Matte - All Fired UpRetro Matte - All Fired UpRetro Matte - All Fired UpRetro Matte - All Fired Up

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The others have stated my feelings on this lipstick. Color is gorgeous though not as dramatic on the lips as in the tube. I LOVE the color. But- I'm not a huge make up person and this is too high maintenance for me. Drying, drags.... Not worth the effort of applying other products to make this perfect. I love MAC's Satin line and probably just need to stay there. I will probably give this one away. I've had probably 20 MAC shades and despite loving the shade of this one, it's my least favorite by a landslide :( it pains me to write that.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

The MAC website describes All Fired Up as a 'bright fuschia matte' however that would depend on your skin tone and the pigmentation of your lips. On me, it's a deep yet bright dark pink. It doesn't look red on me at all. The finish is a 'retro matte', it takes a few swipes to get it on your lips and the colour pay off is highly pigmented and intense. It seems like a dry formula however it doesn't feel dry or heavy on my lips, and doesn't settle into the lines. It is a very beautiful shade, and would suit a variety of different skin tones.
A very good dupe for it is the KIKO Rock Idol Lipstick in Rossetto 06, they look practically the same on me. I love having both, as the familiar vanilla scent of the MAC lipsticks is just lovely.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Bought this about 3 months ago and I love this lipstick! I have been grabbing this lipstick if I am in the mood of a bright lip colour. This can be drying if you do not have any lip product underneath to hydrate the lips.

Since it is a retro matte formula, this colour lasts the whole day. I would only have to re-apply once mid day if I need to extend my day from morning to night. Had no problems with this lipstick smudging too.

Sometimes even with a lip balm, my lips do get cracked by the end of the day. I recently found 1 product which I paired with this lipstick and it DID NOT crack my lips at all! I pair this together with Dior's Lip Maximizer and my lips was plump and smooth throughout the day.

Highly recommend this lip colour as it would match all skin tones! Would repurchase if I ever lost this lipstick