Sumita Beauty Contrast eye pencil in Black

No Image

4.3

on 7/19/2014 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Sample size in Birchbox-color dark blue. Went on smoothly but smudged quickly. Lasted on water line but faded on upper lashes. No primer used. It's OK but there are so many good eyeliners out there.

on 7/5/2014 11:27:00 AM

This is a decent black eyeliner. It glides on smoothly as a kohl pencil should, with no pulling or tugging. I found that it lasted pretty well throughout the day, although I did touch up a little bit. I like the price, which is very reasonable. This product performs as well as other high-end eyeliners so I would purchase the product again.

on 6/28/2014 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This a great contender against UD perversion. Very easy to apply and VERY long lasting. I received this pencil in a beauty box. Normally these get thrown in the "giveaway" pile. But - this one is a keeper. It is not an intense black like perversion - but if you are looking for a less intense, long lasting black eyeliner - this will satisfy those requirements

on 5/8/2014 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Wow one of the BEST liners I have ever tried. This is like a liquid almost, but its not. So smooth, creamy, and seriously pigmented. I have never been this impressed with a liner besides UD. I would buy all of these if I could.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is honest to goodness my HG black liner. I got a full size sample of this through Birchbox and then decided to purchase other colors.

This is the ONLY, and I repeat, the ONLY liner I have managed to have stay on my waterline for longer than half a day. Before I was using Guerlain's eye kohl powder, which is very good and has until now given me the longest wear on my waterline until THIS.

This applies extremely creamy but DOES NOT BUDGE even when used as a regular liner. The staying power of this liner is incredibly and it still comes off easily with makeup remover (I use baby oil). It also did not irritate my eye at all (but I don't tend to irritate easily to begin with).

Now, the main thing is that if this pencil gets cold, it will be difficult to apply it as it tends to harden and break off easily in this state. However, all you have to do is warm it up on the back of your hand and you are good to go.

I plan to always have this pencil in my stash. I love it.

I love, Love, LOVED the sample of this I got in my birchbox.. I went to their website and purchased a full size as soon as it was available.. Sadly the full size is not even close to the sample I received. The sample was smooth and creamy. It stayed all day on my waterline. And even stayed when I tightlined. I have oily skin so that is a feat in itself.

The full size is hard to use. Doesn't glide on and just is not the same. So disappointed. Maybe I just got a bad one? This was the best eyeliner I have ever used. That is saying a lot since I've tried so many.