Giorgio Armani Si

Filtered by eye Color : Green

4.4

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I found this very green and very harsh, almost acrid. The drydown reminded me of the Dial soap and shampoos from the 60s. If you are prone to headaches and sinus irritation, steer clear of this one.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Have just purchased my 2nd bottle of Si. It is beautiful, I wear it as my everyday fragrance as it is a light gentle scent, defiantly not overpowering

A lovely scent if you like warm,sweet, vanilla-based perfumes. It's the perfect fragrance for autumn / winter. Just lovely, nothing more to say about it...

I found a representation of me! It's sweet and fun and I get tonnes of compliments on it! At first I didn't even want to try it because the packaging was boring and plain! Which is a terrible reason not to smell! I absolutely love this fragrance! It's a Daily casual and shifts nicely into evening! Bonus as that its long lasting! Whenever people hug me they ask me what I am wearing! And I have to tell them! Then they go out and buy it! Oh well imitation is the highest form of flattery!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I will admit up front I know almost nothing about perfumes. But, I just love this. It smells amazing. A Macy's assosiate recommended it when I was smelling flowerbomb, saying it was similar. To be honest, I don't really think they smell similar at all, but I do think Si smells MUCH better. It's just a very sexy, sweet, feminine kind of smell. The first time I wore it, it lasted alllll day, and the smell changed into something even better by the end of the day. Since then, wearing it, I've noticed the scent does not last as long, probably gone by the end of the work-day. I don't know what changed there, apparently just something about my body chemistry reacting to it. Regardless, it smells great, and I would recommend. I see people in the reviews talking about the marketing campaign- I wish they would stop. Who cares. Just ignore that and see if you like the product or not. (And, I've never seen a single commercial for this product, so that definitely isnt what swayed me to enjoy this).

While reading the previous descriptions, I realized again how much perfume silage and longevity, but also specific notes depend on wearer's skin chemistry. I love this perfume. On me it's long lasting (one small spritz lasts all day long..) and it's complex. It has layers: starts vanilic and woody, some sweetness is there, but not overwhelming, and then comes the best part, smokey incense, beautiful and wafting with every move. I've been asked numerous times what perfume am I wearing, sometimes at the end of the work day, when I think it's long gone. This is made for real woman, feminine and mature, confidant and sexy..that's how I feel wearing it. Thx Mr.Giorgio ;)

I can only think it's a skin chemistry issue...I'm shocked at so many "meh" comments about this scent. I love it. I will say that at first sniff, I was unimpressed...but I decided to apply and wait to see what happens. The initial spritz was ok...but a couple hours after application, a wonderous, woody, non-gourmand vanilla, musky type magic happens, and it's heaven. I'd roll in it, if I wasn't already wearing it! I've noticed that the warmer I get (hot days or extra exercise), the deeper and more exotic this scent gets. Sillage is awesome. A real plus for me. The black currant is also lovely...but this comes from someone who believes "Enchanted Forest" by Vagabond Prince is God's gift. I don't think Si is "common" or "predictable". I'm a niche perfume fan, and rarely like Department store fragrances, but this is big bottle worthy. I'm glad I gave it a couple days wear before writing it off. I'll be wearing this all winter.

This is a beautiful fragrance! It's sweet and fruity and a little woody in the dry down ! It's very classy and perfect for all occasions ! Very long lasting , I have very dry skin and nothing lasts but this one and coco mademoiselle both have great lasting power on me! If you like sweet vanilla fragrances but don't like them being sickly or immature teeny smelling , then this is for you.

Best fragrance ever!