Giorgio Armani Si

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

2.9

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

There are several things i love about this perfume... The fact that 10 or so seconds after spraying, you can smell that cassis and soft rose at a level where i can smell it on me and within a short distance, but it doesn't smack me in the face at a level where it's way too strong! After about ten or so minutes i can smell both vanilla and patchouli subtly, but not so much that it takes over the fragrance. Soft spicy with a touch of wood makes it a beautiful but not overbearing perfume, and there have been so many overbearing perfumes lately with way too much patchouli or other particularly highly overused scents. Nice to see one that i don't have to worry about wearing in front of others.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Noooooo!
Si is just not making me happy at all! Alcoholic , as in beer or liquor, rose and then a dusty powder not the beautiful type of powder either. Ickkkk!

The first time I smelt this perfume I actually heaved, it was awful. but I went to get my hair done and my stylist smelt AMAZING! So I asked her what she was wearing and of course it was GA Si. so I went on a whim and bought it although I hated it when I first ever smelt it. but my gosh I love this perfume, I've completely changed my mind about it. it smells so good and classy. I think it's a sophisticated woman's perfume. it is rather pricey but completely worth it! if they ever discontinued this perfume I would actually cry.

Si? I say No! Fragrance is admittedly very subjective but this it so unpleasant it is noteworthy. I can't pin it down, but it smells floral with a strong undertone of industrial chemical (Raid roach spray?) Truly awful.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Please don't wear this by me. Instant migraine and makes me want to vomit. It is one of those types of fragrances for me. I cannot stand it. And unfortunately it has great sillage so it is in the air and everywhere so I will smell you coming and going. Please be kind and keep for your evenings out. Love from a migraine sufferer.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Yuck. Hairspray and a faint hint of a cheap vanilla candle.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

First spritz this smelled warm and mysterious. Found it intriguing, and curious what middle notes and drydown would bring forth. It wasn't what I expected.

My body chemistry doesn't get along with Si - Middle notes - smelled just like wood framing on a house under construction. Drydown - wood framing on a house under construction.

Talk about a new home scent...

I love this parfum! It has one of the best scents I've ever smelled! I usually wear Ralph Lauren but the other day a friend of mine smelled really well and I asked her what parfum was and she said it was S. She sprayed me and it accidentally sprayed on my leather bracelet and a week later I noticed it still had the smell! And it's been a few weeks and still has it! I bought it and even took a shower after wearing it and I still smell! It's a really good parfum with a wonderful smell! Really elegant and obviously makes a statement wherever you go!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I am a huge perfume junkie. I almost have more perfume than make up, and thats saying something. My top favorite perfumes are Viva La Juicy, Paris Hilton, Ed Hardys *Villain*, etc. Giorgio Armani Si has definitely taken 1st place in my perfume collection. Smelling good is just as important as looking good and I pride myself on smelling pretty dang amazing lol. This is a very complex sexy spicy sweet smell. I think it is so unique. Everywhere I go I get complimented several times and asked what Im wearing and usually its Viva La Juicy but lately its this amazing potion! Me and my best friend call it *Rich Bitch* because it makes us smell expensive LOLZ. I feel like this is the older sister of Viva La Juicy, its still sweet but not too fruity or old lady smelling. There is something about it that is absolutely divine. This stuff is pretty damn expensive at 115$ for a full sized bottle but since it is a *Eau De Parfum* it is very long lasting and long wearing. I will spray this in the morning and hours later even after I leave my coffee stand (if anybody has ever worked in a coffee stand/shop, you know that the only thing you can smell on yourself is coffee beans) I get several compliments on how good i smell. 5 stars !

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this perfume. It is the first one I've found that my husband loves as well. It is, as some have noted, a mature gourmand, less sickeningly sweet than Flowerbomb, but still with a lot of musky vanilla. It is more complex than La Vie est Belle, and lovely, but it does lack staying power. I think I'm going to invest in a rollerball for my purse so I can reapply throughout the day!

Popular Fragrances