Giorgio Armani Si

Filtered by hair type : Curly

2.0

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My apologies to fans of Giorgio Armani Si, but this is one of the few fragrances that I dislike. All I get from Si is exceptionally sweet, exceptionally strong potpourri. I get nauseous smelling this. It's entirely too much for me.

Si has amazing sillage and longevity, so if you like this fragrance that's a plus. Please spray conservatively.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Noooooo!
Si is just not making me happy at all! Alcoholic , as in beer or liquor, rose and then a dusty powder not the beautiful type of powder either. Ickkkk!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a very "middle ground" perfume scent to me. I received a sample, loved how it smelled, and ran out and purchased the 1.7 bottle ($90.00). After using it a few times it lost its luster, so to speak. The opening notes of black currant and light florals are lovely but fade far too quick and (on me at least) the musky, woodsy, heavily masculine undertones take over and linger - which I am not a fan of.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have been eyeing this baby for the last few months and finally splurged. The sexy intoxicating scent really got me. It reminds me a bit of Narcisso Rodriguez for her , Itís a scent to wear if you want to make an impression and turn heads. I am in my mid 30ís so it comes across as a very age appropriate smell. Thereís nothing sweet about this one!
The only minus is that the scent didnít last longer than 1 hour on me  so I would not repurchase because of this.
The bottle is very simple and classic but the twist of the black cap gives it a bit of an artsy edge. This is more of an evening scent or a going somewhere special scent.