Giorgio Armani Si

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

2.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I found this very green and very harsh, almost acrid. The drydown reminded me of the Dial soap and shampoos from the 60s. If you are prone to headaches and sinus irritation, steer clear of this one.

I feel very elegant wearing this. This is not something for teens as it does seem to have a more mature scent but I got this after my first year at uni and it sort of fit because I really felt like I had changed. Normally I wore fruity scents so this change was huge but also matched the way my life has changed. It also lasts really long. The scent clings onto your clothes and at the end of the week when I take my stuff to be washed you can still smell traces of it but at the same time it is not overpowering. I also have the lotion which can be used instead of the perfume for an even subtler scent.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Someone here mentioned how it reeks of industrial chemicals, or bugspray, and i agree. Very synthetic sweetness, it's like Lancome La Vie en belle, but worse-overwhelming candy, nothing attractive. Just too over the top, with no grounding note. The patchouli is horribly random. Just thrown together. It smells cheap and not well done., It's like a teenage girl's idea of what she would like to smell like with loads of different Victoria Secret perfumes on. By the way, similar to Victoria's Secret garbage, the lasting power is nothing special either.

To me, Flowerbomb is the best from all the gourmands. At least it unwinds gently, lasts, changes, and has some sort of movement to it. And it's not a clashing cacophony like Si, there is harmony to the drydown. This is just a garbage dump of ALLTHESWEETNOTESEVARRRR. No discernment, no sign of intelligent thought being put into it. Just....ALLTHESWEETNOTESEVARRRR. For this price, i wasn't expecting something equivalent to $30 worth of Disney princess memorabilia. I really fail to understand the good reviews, but that's nothing new for me. When I hate something, I royally hate it.

It's like if an annoying teenage girl had a Tumblr for perfume notes. You know, instead of reblogging umpteen unicorn and coloured braces and candy hearts pictures, perfume notes. I hope you can sense the disdain there.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Please don't wear this by me. Instant migraine and makes me want to vomit. It is one of those types of fragrances for me. I cannot stand it. And unfortunately it has great sillage so it is in the air and everywhere so I will smell you coming and going. Please be kind and keep for your evenings out. Love from a migraine sufferer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this scent, its feminine, sexy, and lasts... just a little quick review on perfume and how each scent works since I have some background knowledge from working with fragrances throughout my college years.. it smells different on each and every individual based on the persons natural body oils and pheromones. If most scents go well with your chemistry, and you want a sophisticated and appealing scent to add to your collection, say Si. ;)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

At first I thought WOW its lovely and I nearly brought it. But due to experience I waited 15 minutes to let it settle only to find it has the staying power of a gnat. Tried a few more times, but, same thing. Perfumes are more like body sprays these days even from big design houses it makes me want to cry.

Popular Fragrances