Giorgio Armani Si

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily

3.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received this for my 4-0th bday gift from my daddy. He picked it out hisself at ulta! So proud of him! My mom and dad keep saying to buy one good perfume rather than all that VS & Preferred Fragrance (fakes), [& fake oils I'll never give up my oils!] fare. This smells easily elegant & sexy very age appropriate for me but not in the least racy nor scandalous. Just right for any occasion from a white t shirt with jeans to a party or work or hey wearing a white t shirt with jeans to a work party (haha if that ever happened stranger things have lol) I'm sure this is expensive so I ordered the oil from eBay of si intense for $6.95 for 1/3oz. I'll save the good juice for when I'm going out. As for not lasting ur nose gets used to a scent u can't smell it for more than 5-10mins if u can detect it for 2 hours on urself u may be possibly fumigating urself, u wear perfume for others to enjoy. I read that from an eBay etailer leaflet that came w a perfume I had ordered. I have Tresor nuit, LVEB, Decadence, & Si Intense oils on order. I just got Alien & Angel :-) im addicted to 1/3oz oils my budget & nose like them! I already have flowerbomb oil. All of those scents are cost prohibitive for me in edt.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Two lippies is for the opening notes of this fragrance. I adore the intial spritz of Si. I love spicy, orientals, musk type scents so I assumed I would love this. This opens up right into vanilla and fruit. It smells sweet but not cloying for now but don't hold your breath. It turns into a completely different scent after 30 minutes which doesn't agree with my body chemistry. After 30 minutes, it induced a headache and frankly, I stunk! It went from creamy soft and calming to slicing my neck open with a machete. At this point, I had to scrub it off.

Scent: Chypre
The heart notes: Rose de Mai Absolute, Neroli Absolute, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute

The top notes: Sicilian Bergamot, Mandarin Oil, Liquer de Cassis.

The base notes: Patchouli Oil, Blond Woods, Amber, Orcanox, Vanille Absolute