Giorgio Armani Si

Filtered by skin type : Oily

3.8

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

There are several things i love about this perfume... The fact that 10 or so seconds after spraying, you can smell that cassis and soft rose at a level where i can smell it on me and within a short distance, but it doesn't smack me in the face at a level where it's way too strong! After about ten or so minutes i can smell both vanilla and patchouli subtly, but not so much that it takes over the fragrance. Soft spicy with a touch of wood makes it a beautiful but not overbearing perfume, and there have been so many overbearing perfumes lately with way too much patchouli or other particularly highly overused scents. Nice to see one that i don't have to worry about wearing in front of others.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Have just purchased my 2nd bottle of Si. It is beautiful, I wear it as my everyday fragrance as it is a light gentle scent, defiantly not overpowering

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm on the fence about this. I might buy it again, but for a very personal reason--it smells exactly like a hand cream that my grandmother used to have, and it evoked wonderful memories in me. But since you probably didn't know my grandmother, that won't matter much to you. It's not a subtle scent, but it's very warm and pleasant. It ends on a powdery note that reads older woman to me (but maybe that's the grandmother association). It is a nice wearable chypre scent, and I'd love smelling it on someone else...but it's really not for me, feels too old.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got a sample of this. I liked it, but not enough to buy it, it's a little bit too sweet for me

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Yuck. Hairspray and a faint hint of a cheap vanilla candle.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I am a huge perfume junkie. I almost have more perfume than make up, and thats saying something. My top favorite perfumes are Viva La Juicy, Paris Hilton, Ed Hardys *Villain*, etc. Giorgio Armani Si has definitely taken 1st place in my perfume collection. Smelling good is just as important as looking good and I pride myself on smelling pretty dang amazing lol. This is a very complex sexy spicy sweet smell. I think it is so unique. Everywhere I go I get complimented several times and asked what Im wearing and usually its Viva La Juicy but lately its this amazing potion! Me and my best friend call it *Rich Bitch* because it makes us smell expensive LOLZ. I feel like this is the older sister of Viva La Juicy, its still sweet but not too fruity or old lady smelling. There is something about it that is absolutely divine. This stuff is pretty damn expensive at 115$ for a full sized bottle but since it is a *Eau De Parfum* it is very long lasting and long wearing. I will spray this in the morning and hours later even after I leave my coffee stand (if anybody has ever worked in a coffee stand/shop, you know that the only thing you can smell on yourself is coffee beans) I get several compliments on how good i smell. 5 stars !

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I shouldn't like this as much as I do. It has too much vanilla and patchouli which I loathe, but this is original and feminine. That said, I got a headache after two minutes.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This smells gorgeously sexy and elegant! I get tons of compliments for this! The only downside is the lasting power, which isn't the best out there.

Popular Fragrances