Giorgio Armani Si

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

I love this parfum! It has one of the best scents I've ever smelled! I usually wear Ralph Lauren but the other day a friend of mine smelled really well and I asked her what parfum was and she said it was Sė. She sprayed me and it accidentally sprayed on my leather bracelet and a week later I noticed it still had the smell! And it's been a few weeks and still has it! I bought it and even took a shower after wearing it and I still smell! It's a really good parfum with a wonderful smell! Really elegant and obviously makes a statement wherever you go!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this perfume. It is the first one I've found that my husband loves as well. It is, as some have noted, a mature gourmand, less sickeningly sweet than Flowerbomb, but still with a lot of musky vanilla. It is more complex than La Vie est Belle, and lovely, but it does lack staying power. I think I'm going to invest in a rollerball for my purse so I can reapply throughout the day!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Nice scent that lasts for about one hour and then is literally gone. Just vanishes as though I never sprayed it on. What a disappointment..

Popular Fragrances