Giorgio Armani Si

Filtered by skin type : Other

3.3

Edit 2/20/18: I still love this I got another rollerball. I gave up my oils they didn’t smell that great hah I knew I said I wouldn’t give them up changed my mind, but I bought this again & saw how lovely it was & how crappy the oils now so YES to rebuy in rollerball I can’t afford a FB although this is deffo FBW. I wanted to buy Si Intense rollerball but Ulta didn’t have it. #winning such a pretty frag very similar to LVEB. —- Original review: I received this rollerball for my 4-0th bday gift from my daddy. He picked it out hisself at ulta! So proud of him! My mom and dad keep saying to buy one good perfume rather than all that VS & Preferred Fragrance (fakes), [& fake oils I'll never give up my oils!] fare. This smells easily elegant & sexy very age appropriate for me but not in the least racy nor scandalous. Just right for any occasion from a white t shirt with jeans to a party or work or hey wearing a white t shirt with jeans to a work party (haha if that ever happened stranger things have lol) I'm sure this is expensive so I ordered the oil from eBay of si intense for $6.95 for 1/3oz. I'll save the good juice for when I'm going out. As for not lasting ur nose gets used to a scent u can't smell it for more than 5-10mins if u can detect it for 2 hours on urself u may be possibly fumigating urself, u wear perfume for others to enjoy. I read that from an eBay etailer leaflet that came w a perfume I had ordered. I have Tresor nuit, LVEB, Decadence, & Si Intense oils on order. I just got Alien & Angel :-) im addicted to 1/3oz oils my budget & nose like them! I already have flowerbomb oil. All of those scents are cost prohibitive for me in edt.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I must remember to never buy this scent because for me its uninteresting.
I would rather wear an interesting scent that I don't like than an uninteresting one.
There is nothing actually wrong with Si and I don't think it would offend anyone else who smells it on you. I think this is a suitable fragrance for people who are at school.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a rather sophisticated scent that a 20 year old cannot really wear. It is very beautifully balanced -- it does not smell familiar or old fashioned. It reminds me of Cartier and Guerlain's most sophisticated scents. I like it, not love it. It is a mood perfume for those nights one dresses up and goes out to fancy places. Nothing exceptional but very lovely. Not something to seduce a younger guy with though. As a present it would be a good choice as no one will dislike this one. It is very pleasing.

Popular Fragrances