Giorgio Armani Si

Filtered by skin tone : Other

2.4

I was given a sample of this by a pushy sales associate at Macy's when I was trying to buy my sister a perfume as a gift. She said Si was one of their best sellers. I really did expect to like this; fruitchoulis and sweet patchouli blends are among my most recent favorites. My longtime love, Guerlain's La Petite Robe Noire, is such a blend, as are my new favorites, DKNY MyNY by Donna Karan and Jimmy Choo's perfume in the grenade-shaped bottle.

Unfortunately, something went wrong here. All I get is overpoweringly sweet berry and a very harsh, synthetic patchouli. Dear god, why must all modern fragrances include this synthetic berry note? Celebrity perfumes and Bath & Body Works/Victoria's Secret are most prone to this, but now it's showing up in designer and old standard perfume houses too. The patchouli here is also badly done; instead of the warm, earthy patchouli as seen in DKNY MyNY, we get the synthetic stuff that hippies loved in the 70s.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I must remember to never buy this scent because for me its uninteresting.
I would rather wear an interesting scent that I don't like than an uninteresting one.
There is nothing actually wrong with Si and I don't think it would offend anyone else who smells it on you. I think this is a suitable fragrance for people who are at school.

Love this scent and lasts ages!

Si? I say No! Fragrance is admittedly very subjective but this it so unpleasant it is noteworthy. I can't pin it down, but it smells floral with a strong undertone of industrial chemical (Raid roach spray?) Truly awful.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Generic vanilla, powder and candy.

My god this is potent. Tear inducing sneeze worthy cough causing potent. A real scrubber cloying sweet patchouli will ensure people can smell you before they see you and not in a good way!

I absolutely love this fragrance! The lasting power is amazing especially when layered with the body lotion. It is a sweet perfume. If you like Lancôme's Le Vie A Belle or even Flowerbomb, I think you will like this. I find this perfume even better.

Popular Fragrances