Giorgio Armani Si

Filtered by skin tone : Other

2.8

Edit 2/20/18: I still love this I got another rollerball. I gave up my oils they didn’t smell that great hah I knew I said I wouldn’t give them up changed my mind, but I bought this again & saw how lovely it was & how crappy the oils now so YES to rebuy in rollerball I can’t afford a FB although this is deffo FBW. I wanted to buy Si Intense rollerball but Ulta didn’t have it. #winning such a pretty frag very similar to LVEB. —- Original review: I received this rollerball for my 4-0th bday gift from my daddy. He picked it out hisself at ulta! So proud of him! My mom and dad keep saying to buy one good perfume rather than all that VS & Preferred Fragrance (fakes), [& fake oils I'll never give up my oils!] fare. This smells easily elegant & sexy very age appropriate for me but not in the least racy nor scandalous. Just right for any occasion from a white t shirt with jeans to a party or work or hey wearing a white t shirt with jeans to a work party (haha if that ever happened stranger things have lol) I'm sure this is expensive so I ordered the oil from eBay of si intense for $6.95 for 1/3oz. I'll save the good juice for when I'm going out. As for not lasting ur nose gets used to a scent u can't smell it for more than 5-10mins if u can detect it for 2 hours on urself u may be possibly fumigating urself, u wear perfume for others to enjoy. I read that from an eBay etailer leaflet that came w a perfume I had ordered. I have Tresor nuit, LVEB, Decadence, & Si Intense oils on order. I just got Alien & Angel :-) im addicted to 1/3oz oils my budget & nose like them! I already have flowerbomb oil. All of those scents are cost prohibitive for me in edt.

I was given a sample of this by a pushy sales associate at Macy's when I was trying to buy my sister a perfume as a gift. She said Si was one of their best sellers. I really did expect to like this; fruitchoulis and sweet patchouli blends are among my most recent favorites. My longtime love, Guerlain's La Petite Robe Noire, is such a blend, as are my new favorites, DKNY MyNY by Donna Karan and Jimmy Choo's perfume in the grenade-shaped bottle.

Unfortunately, something went wrong here. All I get is overpoweringly sweet berry and a very harsh, synthetic patchouli. Dear god, why must all modern fragrances include this synthetic berry note? Celebrity perfumes and Bath & Body Works/Victoria's Secret are most prone to this, but now it's showing up in designer and old standard perfume houses too. The patchouli here is also badly done; instead of the warm, earthy patchouli as seen in DKNY MyNY, we get the synthetic stuff that hippies loved in the 70s.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I must remember to never buy this scent because for me its uninteresting.
I would rather wear an interesting scent that I don't like than an uninteresting one.
There is nothing actually wrong with Si and I don't think it would offend anyone else who smells it on you. I think this is a suitable fragrance for people who are at school.

Love this scent and lasts ages!

Si? I say No! Fragrance is admittedly very subjective but this it so unpleasant it is noteworthy. I can't pin it down, but it smells floral with a strong undertone of industrial chemical (Raid roach spray?) Truly awful.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Generic vanilla, powder and candy.

My god this is potent. Tear inducing sneeze worthy cough causing potent. A real scrubber cloying sweet patchouli will ensure people can smell you before they see you and not in a good way!

I absolutely love this fragrance! The lasting power is amazing especially when layered with the body lotion. It is a sweet perfume. If you like Lancôme's Le Vie A Belle or even Flowerbomb, I think you will like this. I find this perfume even better.

Popular Fragrances