Giorgio Armani Si

3.4

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Stays long which I like - Woody vanilla scent with a twist.. not my fav but really cozy scent during colder days...

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My apologies to fans of Giorgio Armani Si, but this is one of the few fragrances that I dislike. All I get from Si is exceptionally sweet, exceptionally strong potpourri. I get nauseous smelling this. It's entirely too much for me.

Si has amazing sillage and longevity, so if you like this fragrance that's a plus. Please spray conservatively.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Allow the fragrance to settle and it will open up after 10 or 15 mins. I have a very sensitive sense of smell and usually spray perfume on a cotton swab and dab on, I find this sharp and strong at first but now after it settles I love it.
I had felt it wasnt for me then used temporarily as a car fragrance (cotton swab and ziplock bag, slightly open), thus I ended up loving it and taking it off the buy and sell site I had put it on. Now I have a 100ml bottle and hoping to get a gift set with the body lotion.

This is easily my holygrail signature scent. I cant stress enough the amount of compliments i’ve gotten from people and also questions (from both guys and girls) on what perfume i was using.

The perfume on me is a warm, woody, sweet vanilla scent that lasts for (literally) days. It feels like getting a really nice hearty hug for some reason. The sillage on this perfume is also insane. I’ve even had a (female) professor which was standing in the far front of my classroom smelling and asking for my perfume. And that was after almost a half day of activities!

I feel like this perfume would be more suitable for formal occasions but since I’m extra I use this on a daily basis lol. Definitely could be used for younger people but it does have that classy (not grandma-like) scent to it.

This is a very classy perfume, I find it to be a sweet floral with a slightly fruity undertone. The top notes are quite a sharp flowery scent on me, but quickly settle into a sweeter, floral fragrance. I like the fruity notes, but on my skin the floral notes are well and truly at the forefront of this perfume. Whilst this may be a positive for some, for me the fragrance is a bit too florally for me to enjoy. I wouldn't wear this everyday, I would wear it for a formal event where I want to feel mature and classy. This would be perfect for lovers of floral perfumes and those wanting a mature and classic perfume. It has good lasting power, lasting all day on me and even longer on my clothes. A little goes a long way as it can become overpowering quite quickly. A nice fragrance, but not the one for me.

Top Notes: Cassis.
Heart Notes: Freesia, May Rose.
Base Notes: Vanilla, Patchouli, Ambroxan, Woody Notes.

(Notes from Fragrantica)

One of my favorite fragrances!

I'm obsessed with the scent. I've been loving this fragrance ever since it came out. The scent isn't that strong - it won't give me a headache - but strong enough to leave a nice trail in the air as I walk around. The staying power is great - I apply it in the morning before leaving the house and if I don't shower in the evening, I'll wake up the next morning still smelling nice - and so will my whole bed!

The price is, well, normal for the Armani brand. The packaging is what I don't really dig - it could definitely be way prettier and elegant, but it is what it is.

Repurchase? Yes, if I can afford it.

I absolutely love this scent. Its a very classy scent. I receive so many compliments. I can always pick this perfume on others but I cant smell it on myself. but others can. It lingers on clothing for weeks later. its such an amazing long lasting perfume. I cant get enough of it!

Edit 2/20/18: I still love this I got another rollerball. I gave up my oils they didn’t smell that great hah I knew I said I wouldn’t give them up changed my mind, but I bought this again & saw how lovely it was & how crappy the oils now so YES to rebuy in rollerball I can’t afford a FB although this is deffo FBW. I wanted to buy Si Intense rollerball but Ulta didn’t have it. #winning such a pretty frag very similar to LVEB. —- Original review: I received this rollerball for my 4-0th bday gift from my daddy. He picked it out hisself at ulta! So proud of him! My mom and dad keep saying to buy one good perfume rather than all that VS & Preferred Fragrance (fakes), [& fake oils I'll never give up my oils!] fare. This smells easily elegant & sexy very age appropriate for me but not in the least racy nor scandalous. Just right for any occasion from a white t shirt with jeans to a party or work or hey wearing a white t shirt with jeans to a work party (haha if that ever happened stranger things have lol) I'm sure this is expensive so I ordered the oil from eBay of si intense for $6.95 for 1/3oz. I'll save the good juice for when I'm going out. As for not lasting ur nose gets used to a scent u can't smell it for more than 5-10mins if u can detect it for 2 hours on urself u may be possibly fumigating urself, u wear perfume for others to enjoy. I read that from an eBay etailer leaflet that came w a perfume I had ordered. I have Tresor nuit, LVEB, Decadence, & Si Intense oils on order. I just got Alien & Angel :-) im addicted to 1/3oz oils my budget & nose like them! I already have flowerbomb oil. All of those scents are cost prohibitive for me in edt.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

There are several things i love about this perfume... The fact that 10 or so seconds after spraying, you can smell that cassis and soft rose at a level where i can smell it on me and within a short distance, but it doesn't smack me in the face at a level where it's way too strong! After about ten or so minutes i can smell both vanilla and patchouli subtly, but not so much that it takes over the fragrance. Soft spicy with a touch of wood makes it a beautiful but not overbearing perfume, and there have been so many overbearing perfumes lately with way too much patchouli or other particularly highly overused scents. Nice to see one that i don't have to worry about wearing in front of others.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am always amazed at how differently perfumes will work based on your personal chemistry.

On me, this smells like cat pee. Or if you'd prefer a less offensive way of explaining it, a Boxwood shrub. Either way, this does not work for me. Test this out before you buy - glad mine was a sample.

And yes, it did last all day - funny how the scents you don't care for can linger on and on and on....