3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I bought this EDP a few years ago and I fell in love with it. I finished the bottle and still have a rollerball that I use once in awhile. It smells so good and does last a few hours on my skin that I am thinking about buying another bottle or maybe trying one of the newest Si (i.e. Fiori)

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Fair

HairBlond

10 months ago

It's funny how you can dismiss something the first time around and then end up in love with it! I was at Sephora last year and was browsing fragrances when I came across Si and thought I'd give it a try as it's been heavily advertised for a long time now. Smelling it from the bottle I didn't like it much if at all, yet later that week I caught the most gorgeous scent coming from a lady walking past me in a store and I just had to go after her and ask what that was! I was amazed when she told me it was G.A Si! Went back to Sephora and this time made sure to spritz some on my wrist rather than dismiss it downright from the tester bottle. And what a difference that made...a yummy, almost gourmand fragrance that reminds me aplenty of YSL's Black Opium. The opening note is cassis and a strong wine note like a freshly opened Rioja and then very shortly after that I get vanilla, spice, patchouli, berries. The patchouli in particular is a very dominant note so you'd probably have to be a fan of it to like this. The dry down is a powdery, woody/earthy scent which is sweet but not overly so. A perfect fall or winter fragrance, I haven't touched my bottle since the start of the year. Wearing this always gets me compliments, just be aware that the silage is not so great whilst the longevity more than makes up for it - I get around 6 hours or more. Selena x ~ My HG list ~ (As I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora) 1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil 2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm 3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum 4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser 5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer 6. Athletes Foot Treatment: 'Margaret Dabbs' - Foot Hygiene Cream 7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow) 8. Foot File/Callus/Heel Treatment - 'Microplane' - Colossal Pedicure Rasp Foot File 9. Ingrown Hair Treatment - 'Priva Shave' - Post Hair Removal Treatment 10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

About reviewer (567 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

10 months ago

There is something about this particular perfume that makes the scent itself so special to me, but not overbearing or too weak either. After initially spraying at you'll be able to smell the cassis and rose, after ten or so minutes, give or take you'll feel the smell of the vanilla and patchouli sublty coming in, definitely has wonderful lasting power and a beauiful, classy yet addictive scent. a favourite of mine

About reviewer (68 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Other

2.0

10 months ago

Yikes. No, just no. I don’t like it at all. Forgettable, lasts for about 2 hours, sickly sweet. Apparently Armani fragrances don’t appeal to me AT ALL. “Code” is tolerable, but all the others- no. That includes Sì. Too sweet for my liking, there’s no character in it. But seeing how fast it sells out, it seems that half of my city’s population is wearing this perfume. I don’t really get it. I guess if you like sweet scents you might like it.

About reviewer (241 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

a year ago

Last winter I went through a phase of having to find a new, different, scent. Mostly because I live close to a local Ulta and I tried on, purchased, then returned several scents. At some point I decided I should stick to the rollerball versions because maybe something would grow on me. Enter Si. I did not like it at first. Found it sharp, artificial. However, I kept the rollerball in my bag for emergencies and wow the scent has grown on me. I don't know how to properly review perfumes so just my thoughts. - spicy, woodsy warm scent. I don't detect any sweetness on me at all. Hence, its different from what's out there on the market these days. -extremely long lasting. 12 hours easy. For that alone I love it. most fragrances now made synthetically don't last more than an hour or two .- It is sophisticated enough to wear to the office but sexy enough for those times when you want to feel that way. For what it's worth I also purchased and like Gucci Guilty Black. And I've seen this compared to Narciso Rodriguez For Her (pink bottle) which, initially seems somewhat similar to Si but the dry down on me reminds me of a weird body odor. Which Si, on the other hand, almost smells better the longer you wear it. I need to try the spray version for full effect and plan on doing so..

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

a year ago

It's my fav scent now. I prefer sweet perfumes, so Si is perfect to me. Also it last very long, the scent is very strong - three sprays are enough;). It's expensive, but worth it. I always buy it with some discounts from https://buykers.com/uk/coupons/lookfantastic. The package is great too, I love the design.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

3.0

a year ago

Stays long which I like - Woody vanilla scent with a twist.. not my fav but really cozy scent during colder days...

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

1.0

a year ago

My apologies to fans of Giorgio Armani Si, but this is one of the few fragrances that I dislike. All I get from Si is exceptionally sweet, exceptionally strong potpourri. I get nauseous smelling this. It's entirely too much for me. Si has amazing sillage and longevity, so if you like this fragrance that's a plus. Please spray conservatively.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

a year ago

Allow the fragrance to settle and it will open up after 10 or 15 mins. I have a very sensitive sense of smell and usually spray perfume on a cotton swab and dab on, I find this sharp and strong at first but now after it settles I love it. I had felt it wasnt for me then used temporarily as a car fragrance (cotton swab and ziplock bag, slightly open), thus I ended up loving it and taking it off the buy and sell site I had put it on. Now I have a 100ml bottle and hoping to get a gift set with the body lotion.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Coarse

from

a year ago

This is easily my holygrail signature scent. I cant stress enough the amount of compliments i’ve gotten from people and also questions (from both guys and girls) on what perfume i was using. The perfume on me is a warm, woody, sweet vanilla scent that lasts for (literally) days. It feels like getting a really nice hearty hug for some reason. The sillage on this perfume is also insane. I’ve even had a (female) professor which was standing in the far front of my classroom smelling and asking for my perfume. And that was after almost a half day of activities! I feel like this perfume would be more suitable for formal occasions but since I’m extra I use this on a daily basis lol. Definitely could be used for younger people but it does have that classy (not grandma-like) scent to it.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age19-24