Giorgio Armani Si

Filtered by age: 36-43

2.8

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received this for my 4-0th bday gift from my daddy. He picked it out hisself at ulta! So proud of him! My mom and dad keep saying to buy one good perfume rather than all that VS & Preferred Fragrance (fakes), [& fake oils I'll never give up my oils!] fare. This smells easily elegant & sexy very age appropriate for me but not in the least racy nor scandalous. Just right for any occasion from a white t shirt with jeans to a party or work or hey wearing a white t shirt with jeans to a work party (haha if that ever happened stranger things have lol) I'm sure this is expensive so I ordered the oil from eBay of si intense for $6.95 for 1/3oz. I'll save the good juice for when I'm going out. As for not lasting ur nose gets used to a scent u can't smell it for more than 5-10mins if u can detect it for 2 hours on urself u may be possibly fumigating urself, u wear perfume for others to enjoy. I read that from an eBay etailer leaflet that came w a perfume I had ordered. I have Tresor nuit, LVEB, Decadence, & Si Intense oils on order. I just got Alien & Angel :-) im addicted to 1/3oz oils my budget & nose like them! I already have flowerbomb oil. All of those scents are cost prohibitive for me in edt.

I just threw up. This made me so nauseous. I tried to get rid of the smell with a bath. Still lingering. Horrible sweet musk - it ends up smelling like sweet puke during the dry down. Absolutely terrible

This is way over the top in a bad way. Every single note is over kill, there is nothing soft or subtle about this. I dread the day I get caught in an elevator with someone wearing this.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a very "middle ground" perfume scent to me. I received a sample, loved how it smelled, and ran out and purchased the 1.7 bottle ($90.00). After using it a few times it lost its luster, so to speak. The opening notes of black currant and light florals are lovely but fade far too quick and (on me at least) the musky, woodsy, heavily masculine undertones take over and linger - which I am not a fan of.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

One lippie for a gorgeous perfume? YES! My story is this: I sprayed on a sample at the store and was instantly entranced by that luscious top note of blackberry - warm and fruity but not overpowering. I tried on many other perfumes that day at the store, but none of them seemed as luxurious, soft and feminine as Si.

So silly me, I thought about it for a couple of days and then came back and bought a bottle.

And that's when I found out that the lovely scent lasts about 5 minutes. I am not kidding. What a total waste of money for something that has zero lasting power. So ladies, if you do choose to buy Si, enjoy that top note while it lasts because there's nothing coming afterwards. In other words, a perfect perfume to wear at work because nobody will smell anything!

I love this perfume! I have a very difficult body chemistry, most cheap perfumes end up smelling cheap after about 20 minutes on, or completely disappear. I tried this last spring when it first came out, as I am constantly trying new fragrances just hoping to find one I like. This was amazing from the get go!

It stayed with me all day, and transformed into an amazing subtle floral that is very mature and alluring. It is quite different then most of the other designer fragrances right now, at it is devoid of patchouli or a heavy floral musk. It belongs under the Tuscan Sun. I used it all summer, and even in the sticky heat it remained amazing.

Now that it is getting chillier, it seems more crisp but just as alluring. Several people have commented on how amazing I smell. I have a new signature fragrance. The only complaint I have is that the bottle is to simple for how amazing the perfume actually is!

I absolutely love this fragrance! The lasting power is amazing especially when layered with the body lotion. It is a sweet perfume. If you like Lancôme's Le Vie A Belle or even Flowerbomb, I think you will like this. I find this perfume even better.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I shouldn't like this as much as I do. It has too much vanilla and patchouli which I loathe, but this is original and feminine. That said, I got a headache after two minutes.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Sigh. I have to admit, I rolled my eyes when I read that Armani's newest fragrance, Si, had notes of blackcurrant. Really? Another blackcurrant fragrance? But then I saw "chypre" listed in the topnotes and got my hopes up.

First whiff: sweet sweet sweet blackcurrant clashing with a mossiness. And I do mean "clashing", as in: "There ain't room in this fragrance for the both of us." Still, that mossy stank gave me hope that this might just be something more than another fruity-floral.

Nope. No. Uh-uh. I kept sniffing my wrist as I was driving away from Ulta, praying for some miraculous metamorphosis. And literally saying out loud, "No." Sniff. "No." Sniff. "No."

Gave it a couple of hours, and it was gone. Another sickly, sticky blackcurrant/vanilla that doesn't even have the common courtesy to stay for a decent drydown.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

At first I thought WOW its lovely and I nearly brought it. But due to experience I waited 15 minutes to let it settle only to find it has the staying power of a gnat. Tried a few more times, but, same thing. Perfumes are more like body sprays these days even from big design houses it makes me want to cry.

Popular Fragrances