Giorgio Armani Si

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Top Notes: Sicilian bergamot, Mandarin, Blackcurrant liqueur

Heart Notes: Rose de Mai, Neroli, Egyptian jasmine, Freesia

Base notes: Patchouli, Woods, Amber, Orcanox, Vanilla

If you like gourmands but think they are a little less mature and sophisticated than you would prefer, try this. If you are interested in gourmands but are not used to them, this is a great option as well.

I would also recommend this to someone who wants to step away from gourmands but doesn't want to take the plunge into other types of fragrances just yet.

Basically, this is a stepping stone between a vanilla gourmand and a floral fragrance.

This is safe for work or school, as it is very inoffensive and doesn't stray too far from the mainstream.

It's great for a nurturing type of soul who likes sweets, animals and babies, and who cares about other people's feelings. It might sound silly, but this perfume is meant for a traditionally feminine woman or girl, so someone who enjoys black nail polish and purple hair would find this perfume to be too boring.

I could see both a college freshman and a grandmother enjoy this perfume, as it's so versatile and appealing.

It's in the same vein as La Vie Est Belle and Flowerbomb, and stands on its own two feet as a vanilla fragrance. I get no patchouli in this, which is good because the standout star in this frag is indeed the vanilla, which puts it in line with the other sweet scents in the same category.

I'm surprised to see so many negative reviews of this. There are a million and a half spawn of Flowerbomb and I have no interest in trying most of them anymore--Flowerbomb is perfect as it is for me and it has that special something that has made me reach for it again over the years. The reason I am reviewing Si is because I stumbled over it and it took me by surprise. I got a little sample spray vial in a Sephora order, used it all up....got another sample in a Nordstrom order, used it up....now I find myself keeping samples of it in my purse, on my vanity at home, etc. I basically hoover up samples wherever I can find them. It is unabashedly gourmand, but I don't find it as in your face as La Vie Est Belle (which is a much closer Flowerbomb clone, imo). There is something quietly unusual about it....I swear I smell pistachio, and I think that's what I love about it. That is not in the notes though. Even if you have gourmand fatigue, I would suggest trying a spritz of this on skin. I'm not sure if I will ever actually get around to purchasing a full bottle of it thanks to my sample stash. But it is full bottle worthy to me.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Since Armani isn't cruelty-free, I won't be repurchasing this, but other than that, I love this perfume.
Just a matter of taste. I personally love the scent, sweet but somehow a bit spicy. Lasts long, in contrast to other voices here I feel there is sophistication, maturity, and femininity to it. I always feel very woman when I wear it, and a little sexy, too.

My god this is potent. Tear inducing sneeze worthy cough causing potent. A real scrubber cloying sweet patchouli will ensure people can smell you before they see you and not in a good way!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got a sample of this. I liked it, but not enough to buy it, it's a little bit too sweet for me

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

So sexyyyyyyy..........

Come On Giorgio! Cate Blanchett will never wear that scent! Do not lie to us!!! This is a scent that Paris Hilton and-or Katy Perry could front and make us believe they actually wearing it but not Cate .... this is a sweet need-to-go-to-the-dentiste sweet. This is a fruity-cotton candy perfume with a bunch of cheap vanilla as the dry down. The only ''good' thing about this perfume is that it last a loonnng time on the skin and have good sillage but please do not overspay because a coworker might rat you out to the HR department.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got a sample of this and when I first sprayed it I thought it smelled pretty nice. Sweet and like something good to eat if not very interesting. However, while wearing this the smell changed slightly to...vomit. Yes, on me, at least, this smells like puke. My boyfriend actually asked me if I had thrown up. I think it is the mix of the sweetness with the tang and acidness of the currant and chypre? Not sure but definitely won't be wearing this again.

A lovely scent if you like warm,sweet, vanilla-based perfumes. It's the perfect fragrance for autumn / winter. Just lovely, nothing more to say about it...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Yuck. Hairspray and a faint hint of a cheap vanilla candle.

Popular Fragrances