Giorgio Armani Si

Filtered by age: 19-24

4.6

This is easily my holygrail signature scent. I cant stress enough the amount of compliments i’ve gotten from people and also questions (from both guys and girls) on what perfume i was using.

The perfume on me is a warm, woody, sweet vanilla scent that lasts for (literally) days. It feels like getting a really nice hearty hug for some reason. The sillage on this perfume is also insane. I’ve even had a (female) professor which was standing in the far front of my classroom smelling and asking for my perfume. And that was after almost a half day of activities!

I feel like this perfume would be more suitable for formal occasions but since I’m extra I use this on a daily basis lol. Definitely could be used for younger people but it does have that classy (not grandma-like) scent to it.

This is a very classy perfume, I find it to be a sweet floral with a slightly fruity undertone. The top notes are quite a sharp flowery scent on me, but quickly settle into a sweeter, floral fragrance. I like the fruity notes, but on my skin the floral notes are well and truly at the forefront of this perfume. Whilst this may be a positive for some, for me the fragrance is a bit too florally for me to enjoy. I wouldn't wear this everyday, I would wear it for a formal event where I want to feel mature and classy. This would be perfect for lovers of floral perfumes and those wanting a mature and classic perfume. It has good lasting power, lasting all day on me and even longer on my clothes. A little goes a long way as it can become overpowering quite quickly. A nice fragrance, but not the one for me.

Top Notes: Cassis.
Heart Notes: Freesia, May Rose.
Base Notes: Vanilla, Patchouli, Ambroxan, Woody Notes.

(Notes from Fragrantica)

One of my favorite fragrances!

I'm obsessed with the scent. I've been loving this fragrance ever since it came out. The scent isn't that strong - it won't give me a headache - but strong enough to leave a nice trail in the air as I walk around. The staying power is great - I apply it in the morning before leaving the house and if I don't shower in the evening, I'll wake up the next morning still smelling nice - and so will my whole bed!

The price is, well, normal for the Armani brand. The packaging is what I don't really dig - it could definitely be way prettier and elegant, but it is what it is.

Repurchase? Yes, if I can afford it.

I absolutely love this scent. Its a very classy scent. I receive so many compliments. I can always pick this perfume on others but I cant smell it on myself. but others can. It lingers on clothing for weeks later. its such an amazing long lasting perfume. I cant get enough of it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I always try this on, i love the first smell (or the topnotes), but then it just turns and becomes really strong and old lady like... i also just like the eu de toilette not the perfume because it just smells better on me. The perfume smells kind of like burnt liquorice?

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Based on reviews and that I'm a gourmand lover . I bought this on a blind buy . Worst mistake ever . Smells like someone spilled juice all over me . Smells like a bottle of soda that's been in the sun for hours .

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I feel very elegant wearing this. This is not something for teens as it does seem to have a more mature scent but I got this after my first year at uni and it sort of fit because I really felt like I had changed. Normally I wore fruity scents so this change was huge but also matched the way my life has changed. It also lasts really long. The scent clings onto your clothes and at the end of the week when I take my stuff to be washed you can still smell traces of it but at the same time it is not overpowering. I also have the lotion which can be used instead of the perfume for an even subtler scent.

The first time I smelt this perfume I actually heaved, it was awful. but I went to get my hair done and my stylist smelt AMAZING! So I asked her what she was wearing and of course it was GA Si. so I went on a whim and bought it although I hated it when I first ever smelt it. but my gosh I love this perfume, I've completely changed my mind about it. it smells so good and classy. I think it's a sophisticated woman's perfume. it is rather pricey but completely worth it! if they ever discontinued this perfume I would actually cry.

I just recieved this as a early birthday present and I am so in love!. I am very happy with this perfume. I was asked what perfume I would like for my birthday (my sister in law works in a beauty makeup store) I had no idea what to get I was getting bored with my usual scents and she suggested Si, it's a feminine smell, musky and warm tones. My partner also loves the scent too.

Love this scent and lasts ages!

Popular Fragrances