Chanel La Nuit de Chanel

Chanel La Nuit de Chanel

4.6

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Phenyl Trimethicone, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, Ammonium Acryloyldmethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Canola Oil, Camellia Kissi Seed Oil, Sucrose Palmitate, Dimethicone/BIS-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Linoleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-DI-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phytic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Arginine, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Methyl Eugenol

on 10/13/2017 3:51:00 PM

Really sad one cannot buy this in stores anymore and only online. The 3 products system is one of the easiest and more effective skincare things I have every tried. No idea why Chanel gave up on such beautiful products!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love the packaging, wish every skin care product is packed like this one. Luxury feeling plastic bottle with a pump, no heavy glass jar, awesome!
I used the whole bottle but won't repurchase. It has a lovely smell which does not bother me (usually I only go for scentless products) and very pleasant light texture, it moisturizes, plumps and brightens my skin. IIt doesn't cause any breakouts. However it stays tacky for ages, when I wash my face in the morning I can feel that the product still sits on top of the skin.
Lovely, but not for me.

on 8/30/2014 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I received this product has a sample. I used the sample and went out and purchased it. I really had high hopes for this product.

Company's description : Smart skincare customized to each womans unique needs. This powerful formula features exclusive ingredient 3.5-DA* combined with breakthrough ingredient Resveratrol-12 to defy the signs of aging visibly toning skin, improving elasticity and reducing the appearance of wrinkles. The ultra-light formula provides 12 hours of continuous lifting and firming action, while preparing skin to receive the full benefits of LE LIFT creams.

Texture: It is light to the touch and silky and is none greasy.

Scent: It has a very perferum floral sent to it that I am not found of. However my husband seems to like the sent.

Finish : in about 10 min it is dry and leaves the skin a moisturized feeling that does not feel tacky.

Effects: I wake up and my skin is smooth. It's not oily/greasy feeling at all. It really helps my skin from looking dry. I use Retina A so it truly seems to help with the dryness.

Packaging. Nice packaging I like the weight of the product and it does have a elegant look

I don't represent any company just giving my honest opinion . However this product was ok. I used this product faithfully for 9 weeks . I used it sparingly, and said a prayer that this would be the product for me. I really had a hard time with the sent it was just to strong for my liking, but I kept putting it on all in the name of beauty. ( I prefer to smell my Downy fabric softener , then smell like I am in a perfume store when I sleep). Every morning I would stare at myself in the mirror and try to see an improvement. I would not say this is a holy grail for me. I did notice smoother skin and better texture, but as far has lifting of the skin.... I am afraid not. My skin does not sag that much but I was hoping my jawline, cheeks, especially smile lines would see some improvement. Maybe I am just looking for a miracle in a jar. For the price of $175. I better see some improvement! Company states it has done it's own independent research hmmmmm.......that raises a red flag for me. If it was so wonderful they should do a double blind study. I just saw no real improvement and the price was ridiculous. For that reason I won't be repurchasing it. I suppose I will keep praying and searching for the product that makes a difference. Search continues..

One of the BEST skincare products on the market. I actually use this 2x a day when I'm especially dry. Gives a soft luminous "plumping" effect to my skin. I've actually applied this on my little girl to help with her excema problem and it clears it up overnight. It makes you look like you've had 10 hours of sleep when you've had 4. HIGHLY recommend it, even for those with combination skin.

on 4/26/2015 1:04:00 AM

Love love love this "moisturiser"! Recently purchased the full size bottle of this moisturiser after receiving a generous sample from my SA at chanel beauty. She explained that this is part of the 3-step re synchronising regime by chanel and works best with the other two products from the line. Also she explained that I should use this underneath my usual moisturiser as it helps the skin absorb products more. However, I use this on top of my chantecaille vital essence (☆☆☆☆☆) and it works like magic on my skin. I tend to get flaky skin on the side of nose, after using this (and prob with the chantecaille combo), all of that is gone. I also use this for both day and night, although it's for night ("la nuit"), I've never come across a more hydrating day moisturiser than this. I've noticed that my skin looks more plump and well hydrated and the skin tone is more even. My pores are barely noticeable and I can go out during the day with no makeup, just sunscreen. The scent is lovely and smells luxurious. It comes in a plastic bottle with a pump, I personally dont mind the packaging however, for the price, I understand why some are a bit underwhelmed. The only con I have for this product is the price, in Australia this retails for $124 which is a bit steep for a moisturiser.... it still didnt stop me from getting the full size bottle though. It's that good in my opinion :)

on 1/28/2017 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Great product. Like other reviewers stated, this gives a plumping effect. Whenever I apply this in the evening, I wake up in the morning with an incredibly even and dewy-looking skin.

The bottle looks gorgeous and the pump works well. The bottle is made of plastic, despite it being resilient to drops I wish it was made of glass to match the price point.

The price is reasonable, in my country (NL) this product costs about 50 euro. 50 euro for 50 ml, for a good quality product seems very fair. Samples are widely available so do ask for a sample at your nearest Chanel counter or retailer. I highly advise you to purchase la nuit, in the case you're doubting which one to purchase (nuit, jour, weekend) and you don't want the full set. La nuit is far more superior compared to the other ones.

Let me start by saying this is my second bottle. I love this cream. No, I do not use it consistently (it depends on the day I've had or my skin's condition), but when I do I love it. Best for nights when my skin is dehydrated and tired, and when it's not troubled with acne (in that case I use my La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo - Canadian/European version). The smell (frankincense extract) is my favourite part of using this cream. My husband will comment how good I smell, when I come to bed wearing this on my face/neck. As for difference in my skin, I'm not so sure. It does look well rested and feels soft in the morning, but my skin is usually OK in the morning regardless. You might see a greater difference if your skin is mature, extremely dry and/or dull. I'd recommend this for the smell and luxurious experience, but only if you have the extra $$ because it is quite expensive!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Other, Fine

Some months ago I changed my daily skincare routine from Erno Laszlo to Chanel. While buying the basic cleansing products, the sales associate offered me several samples of other Chanel products that may be of interest to me. La Nuit was one of them and I have since purchased the full-size bottle. I really LOVE this product as it acts as both a serum and a moisturizer in one. Despite my age (52), I have very oily skin while also tackling the signs of aging around my mouth and under my eyes. La Nuit goes on smoothly and evenly and smells wonderful right before bedtime!

I awake with smooth skin and noticeable clarity to my skin texture and tone. I also use and alternate other Chanel products such as Ultra Correction Line Repair Concentrate and Le Lift (Creme Fine) moisturizer which work wonderfully as well.

I have normal to dry skin prone to breakouts. i have been using this product for few months and I am really happy with how plump my skin feels the next morning I was initially using this in combination with my dior capture total one essential serum but I have realised this is sufficient in itself. I use heavy moisturising creams in the day like guerlain's aqua comfort creme but I wish to replace my day routine with this too

on 3/25/2014 8:35:00 AM

Chanel. The pores in my T-zone look so much smaller and I noticed that I've been needing less make-up to cover up my imperfections. Also the radiance I see in the morning after using the daily night cream is really noticeable. Yesterday some strange lady complimented me on my skin. My mum thought my skin tone looked brighter en more even, even though I had not told her about my new skin routine. Yesterday I bought the full size set and am really excited and curious to find out if the result I saw over the past few days will get even better! About the packaging...I've read a few negative reviews on the plastic bottles...but I couldn't be happier with it, considering the price of the contend and me being kind of clumsy sometimes. :)

Popular Moisturizers