3.5

price range

Reviews

2.0

2 years ago

I liked the idea of this but when I put it on it feels tacky and drying, and the fragrance is quite strong. I really really wanted to like it because of the pump packaging, but I guess I'll have to keep looking!

About reviewer (76 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

fromkmb584

6 years ago

I purchased this Revitalift product on a whim (on sale for $13 at Rite-Aid, plus an additional 20% off with my customer loyalty card); I've been using it for 3 weeks and am pleasantly surprised with its effectiveness. It's a dual-pump product, one side containing a tightening gel and the other a Pro-Retinal A cream. My combination/oily skin drinks up this product and it absorbs quickly, and just a few moments after application my face does feel tighter. My face feels incredibly smooth and my foundation goes on effortlessly (I haven't experienced pilling like the previous reviewer). A lot of products, oil-free included, leave my t-zone a slippery mess as the day progresses, but I've used a lot less blotting papers since I began using this duo. As for its wrinkle-reducing properties, I have seen a reduction in the depth of the fine lines on my forehead. All in all, this has now become a staple in my skincare routine.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesGray

6 years ago

I really like this product. I used Skin Biology Copper Peptides for about 10 years and LOVED them. But, due to a drastic change in my financial situation I can no longer afford Skin Bio products. I have been looking for an acceptable drug store alternative and decided to give this a try. I don't know what it is but my skin looks and feels super smooth when I use it. I've been using it twice a day for a little over a week now. I only use 1 pump for my entire face and neck. My skin is oily and I'm constantly having to blot it, but since using this I don't have to blot as much but my skin feels moisturized. I have not experienced any of the negatives that the previous reviewer has. It goes on smoothly, absorbs quickly, I feel like my pores are less noticeable, and have a better looking complexion without makeup than I do without it, and my makeup wears very well over it. I will buy this again unless some unforeseen issue arises before I run out.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

EyesGreen

2.0

6 years ago

Like the Revitalift double-pump eye treatment that's on here, this one is a blend of two different formulas: on one side, a gel ("ultra concentrated lifting gel") and on the other side, an anti-wrinkle moisturizing cream. I'm almost out of my regular daytime anti-wrinkle stuff, so I thought maybe I'd branch out and try something different since the RoC I love is a bit pricey for me. This Revitalift lotion was on sale for $12 at my local Kroger, and I thought perhaps the lifting gel would make it compared to my RoC Correxion Lift cream (at half the price, if so). Well, I've used it three days, and I think that'll be as far as I get with it. I know that's not a long enough go to really see any result, but I just can't. The scent on this one is much too sweet and cloying to me, and I smell it ALL day once I use this. More important than the smell though, is the fact that this just never absorbs into my skin. Yesterday any time I ran my hand across my face, layers of it would rub off and collect into pieces like eraser shavings, so gross. Putting on makeup was nearly impossible. When I showered hours and hours later, my face felt slimy under the water, so much of this remained on the surface of my skin (and that's even after sweating like crazy at the gym and patting my face with a towel several times). Today I tried it this morning one last time, and after about 15 minutes, my skin still felt so sticky and gross I just got a wipe and some water and tried to wipe off as much as I could. This is definitely not for me. If it works this way for the rest of you, then I'm not surprised it was on sale, lol. I would recommend staying away from this one. Even if it had only been $1, that would still be one dollar too much for me.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age30-35