W7 Prime Magic Camera Ready Face Primer

W7 Prime Magic Camera Ready Face Primer

on 11/20/2016 11:16:00 AM

This is the first primer I have ever used.It helped my foundation to be blended so smoothly and definately helped my makeup to last longer without melting on my face after a lot of hours(I have normal skin with oily t-zone and after a few hours my make up would start shine and melt around the nose).When I finish the bottle i tried other primers because I thought I could find something better.i was wrong!I came back to it and I am very happy I don't have to spend a fortune for a good primer

on 10/23/2016 8:04:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

It claims to create a smooth surface for your foundation. It definitely makes my skin feel smooth & velvety, but I can't say it makes it look smooth. Pores and lines are not filled, bumpy areas aren't smoothed over either. Might just be my skin because I know it works for some. It doesn't promise to do anything else so don't expect it to prolong or mattify your makeup.

To Read all 20 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/5/2016 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I wanted to like this. I really did. Unfortunately, not only it breaks me out a bit, but it also makes my (oily) skin have a weird texture plus it makes it look all dry and ugly. I know this product is great for some people, and I've used other silicone based primers before and they worked better in my skin. Oh well, guess it's not for me, but just wanted to give my input and experience with it.

I know of people that use this primer and love it, so bear that in mind :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this primer for 6,90€ on sale and I didn't really have high expectations because the packaging looked a bit, I don't know, cheap?

The first time I applied it I was amazed! The formula is so silky and once you put it on your skin, it feels like you never put anything on because it's so light.

I can't really say if it keeps your makeup on longer because I've only used it a couple of times, but it does make your makeup go on smoother.

on 7/5/2016 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I was looking for a silicone primer after using a non-silicone for a year and not having interesting results. I was hoping to find something for making make up last longer as first thing, then something that would smooth the skin, expecially the pores.
So, I got this off ebay for about 6 euros after browsing for a cheap option for starting. I've read wonder reviews of this!
I got it today, so here are my first impressions: the product comes in a 30 ml squeeze tube, in a transparent packaging so you can see how much product you have left. I guess it's supposed to be shaken before using but when it's still full well, it's simply impossible, and the product isn't as gel-like as you would expect at the first pump. Anyway, if the first pump is wasted, the second one reveals the product in its usual form.
Once applied, it has this powdery feeling as soon as the gel touches the skin. I can feel it dries skin in strategic parts, like nose and forehead, and this sure helps in making products last longer. I used a pea size of gel, so I can't really tell if it filled pores and thin lines, but surely it gives a much smoother feeling overall. Then I applied Bourjois CC cream and spreading it was so smooth and easy! Maybe some swipes had to be retouched but the surface was lovely.
After 6 hours (3-4 in the sun) the cc creams looks still perfect so yeah, it delivers what promised!

UPDATE: Paired this with Colorstay and DAMN GIRL. I looked like a porcelain doll. It definitely changed the general appearance of the face, as Colorstay used alone still highlighted minor "bumps" and flaws, and pores as well. I also used it on lids and brows and I'm sure it helped holding products there as well. After walking for about 5 miles around town in hot weather, I looked so fresh and on point as if I just did my make up.

on 4/8/2016 1:49:00 AM

This is my holy grail product as it feels like silk and great for Making makeup last all day and night a must have

on 11/10/2015 5:48:00 AM

It's super affordable if you're on a budget and it does a really good job for the price you pay. It's a silicone primer and I love silicone primers because it feels like it really fills in pores and fine lines and also creates a smooth surface for foundation or anything you layer on top of it. Deffs recommend!

Pros:
Very very affordable, great for the price you pay and smooths out the skin and makes it super soft

Not really any cons to it

I am convinced that people who have reviewed this both on here and Amazon haven't let it set before putting on foundation, that or the formula has dramatically changed.

If you leave it for 10 mins you get a thin white film all over your face that looks like dead skin. If you try to put anything on afterwards everything rolls off in clumps and balls. Horrible horrible product.

I love this primer so much! It is such a great dupe for the smash box one it's literally the exact for one sixth of the price

It makes my skin feel so smooth and my foundation goes on so well and stays on great. It's really great for diminishing fine lines and big pores

It does help to control oil I have combination skin and oil isn't that big of a problem but I do get a little bit greasy looking in my t-zone during after a few hours and have to top up on powder but not when I have this primer I don't need to powder my t-zone at all which is so handy because I don't have carry powder around anymore with this on

All in all I absolutely love this primer it's so good and more people need to talk about it because it's just such a great primer for it's price:)

on 4/15/2015 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I buy this all the time! It is really good and not oily. What you get for your money is amazing! Very cheep and it has great results. I got it nice and cheap from here: http://www.cosmeticco.uk/collections/w7/products/w7-prime-magic-face-primer

Definitely recommend the product and the website I got it off.