Essie Fiji

image 1image 2image 3image 4

3.5

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This polish looks bubble gum pink on my nails. I couldn't get a clean line around my cuticles, and it just looked sloppy on my hands after 2-3 coats. The color is pretty, but it just didn't look right on my skin tone I guess. Unable to return this, I decided this would be a strict for my toes color. I use about 3 coats and it lasts for a few weeks and doesn't chip. It looks better on my toes than my fingers, so I will continue to use for that. I would not purchase this again.

on 2/9/2016 8:33:00 PM

I don't get the hype. :( It might be my skintone which is pretty pale, but it doesn't look good on me. It look "plasticky" and cheap. Maybe it suits better someone tanned, but I think there are a lot more prettier soft pink colors than Fiji. Very similar but more elegant and sophisticated looking are - Essie Urban Jungle and Tying the knotie, both of which I absolutely love.

To Read all 193 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/29/2016 5:00:00 PM

Perfekt soft baby pink. Good formular but not Essie's best - but difficult to get a sharp clear line around the cuticle line. Otherwise opaque in 2 thicker coats or 3 thin coats. Lasts forever on the nail without chipping: went a week without top or base coat, with normal house keeping activities like doing the dishes.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Fiji is a pale pink cream shade. It totally stands out on any skintone and it's girly. It takes 3 coats to look totally opaque and it's super pretty topped with glitter. It's in between being warm and nuetral toned

on 12/27/2015 8:37:00 AM

Fiji is an amazing white pink polish that looks amazing with any skintone. I've heard that Essie made two versions of it (the same thing happened with Mod About You from OPI): the original wich is lighter but kinda streaky, and the newer one which is pinker and more easy to apply. I have the first one, and it is indeed not very easy to apply well, you have to remember to apply generous coats to avoid streaking, and usually you shouldn't be able to get away with less than three coats. Still it is a very cool colour, and I would by it again.

I bought two from two different stores. One was a baby whit pink and the other a nude pink. I choose the baby pink version and must say iam a expert at doing nails but this was the hardest polish to apply! Must be patient!! I had to apply 4 coats because it was sooo streaky and goopy like. I remained patient and after a top coat it looks stunning. Do not buy if you are not willing to take some time. If you are it turns out stunning. A baby pink with alot of white undertones.

on 6/27/2015 1:44:00 PM

As soon as I saw this color, I picked it up because it was just the prettiest white pink but the formula on this is horrendous. I have quite a few other Essie polishes and theyre often a bit thin or streaky but non of them are to the extent that this one does. Takes a lot of time and patience to use this and for an $ 8-10 it just doesn't seem worth it.

This is one of my all-time favourite nail polishes. I really like how opaque it is and the colour is the perfect blend of a light pink and white - its definitely a girly colour. I especially like wearing this in the summer time when my skin is more tanned. I have repurchased it once already and am needing to go get another bottle for the summer!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is a perfect colour for the summertime. It's a very opaque, creamy light pink. If you're extremely pale I don't think this colour would look very nice, but for olive toned skin tones, and deeper skin tones this nail polish will really bring out your complexion. The only con about this nail polish in general is that it takes forever to dry... I guess it's the formulation. So it's not a quick on-the-go nail polish. It takes time to apply, and plenty of time to let it dry.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This color looks nice in the bottle but it didnt look right it had a very white egg shell pink clor to it. It looked tacky. I had other light pinks in the past and this is the tackiest looking pink.

Popular Polishes