Urban Decay Naked Illuminated

Urban Decay Naked Illuminated

3.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I bought this product because i read from other reviews that this beautiful shimmery powder is good for highlighting the face to make it look more illuminated. I tried this powder alone over my regular foundation and it just didn't give much color or shimmer. So i thought i would try this product over my blush to make my cheeks stand out and it did a good enough job for that. Powder was too light didn't do much, .Overall, packaging was very nice A good size mirror and the brush was very soft to use. But product very expensive for what it was and i won't buy again.

This product is really sparkly and is more of an all-over shimmer powder and i love it, to finish off your foundation to achieve a glamorous red carpet look. It is eye-catching and very pretty. It does not accentuate your imperfections at all! Don't expect this to be super natural, but it is a sparkly highlighter. It does not wear for long hours, it fades throughout the day... However it is still a very pretty highlight.

I hate the bulky packaging though.

To Read all 21 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

A gorgeous highlighter that does amazing things to my skin. I look glowy and alive when wearing this. The glitter is very subtle and actually not noticeable on me. I don't care for the bulky packaging, but I would definitely repurchase this highlighter in the future. I'm wearing the darker shade Lit.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

GLITTER. BOMB. This is not the ideal highlight for anyone! Its a glittery fallout mess. Cant stand the way it looks. 0/10

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this glitter powder! It's perfect for going out and has the perfect amount of glitter. The packaging is pretty and honestly it's the only reason I originally bought it lol but I ended up really liking it.

Glittery sparkly goodness! This is beautiful. I have the shade aura and it makes a great highlight, but even better as an all over glow. Must have in my collection. Definitely worth the price tag.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I cannot being myself to give this a really low rating. It just is really, REALLY glittery. It is still something I am playing with but I'm convinced it does not look good on me, like Hourglass Ambient Light is a ton more flattering (& subtle) than this. But it can be applied w/o being too OTT in balancing the rest of the makeup although I have very oily skin so I'm very picky where I let it land coz it does accentuate pores on oily skin. I'm a bit disappointed in that respect. The packaging is beautiful. But this is the only UD product I've ever been even the tiniest disappointed with, their quality is very good. This is a champagne color but the sparklies are white. Very unique. I think this is a no for my age group for conservative settings & polite company but as a "for fun for the h3ll of it" factor this is fun to have/use & well worth having esp for any Urban Decay collectors.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love Urban decay and loved this stuff when I applied it to my band in the store BUT, I have to constantly build it for it to show.... Looks beautiful love the product but I feel as if this is overpriced AND I've had better illuminators than this... Not too glittery, just right and does last all day but I don't think that I would repurchase again.

on 10/8/2015 4:08:00 PM

Disappointed. Beautiful packaging and looks ever so sparkly in the box. However, i think it barely shows up once applied. Wish I'd stuck with MAC Mineralize powder. Defintely not worth the price tag.

on 2/14/2015 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this!! I get so many compliments!! It looks beautiful on me!