The Body Shop Honeymania Body Butter

The Body Shop Honeymania Body Butter

3.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water (Solvent/Diluent), Cocoa Seed Butter (Emollient), Shea Butter (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (Emollient), Ethylhexyl Palmitate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Cera Alba/Beeswax (Emulsifier/Emollient), Sesame Seed Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Fragrance, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil (Emollient), Dimethicone (Skin Conditioning Agent), Mel/Honey (Natural Additive), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), CI 15985/Yellow 6 (Colorant), CI 19140/Yellow 5 (Colour).

I love the smell of this product. Really helps my dry skin.

on 12/20/2015 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I got this as part of a set, it came in 50ml. I loove the honeymania scent. I used it on my trip to Australia, it was summer and my skin got very dry. I have eczema. I rubbed this into the dry patches like my arms, thighs and elbows and it does moisturize but not long term.

To Read all 19 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/16/2015 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I can't believe i haven't come across this yet. I will have to admit that I love TBS body butters and find them to the best! I also love their shower gels/creams as they are so moisturizing esp for the winter months.
Honeymania is my new love at TBS! I love anything honey and this is no exception. It smells delicious in a classy, clean sort of way, not cloying at all. I was especially impressed with the texture and hydrating qualities of this body butter. It sinks in right away which is a huge plus! I will admit though it is more floral than a true honey scent. I would have preferred a true honey scent but needless to say it's still a top notch unique gem. I LOVE IT and will continue to repurchase always! I also bought the eau de toilette and it's to die for as well!!!

on 10/16/2015 5:41:00 PM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Makes me itch. Sorry, I don't have sensitive skin in the slightest but there is something about this body butter that makes my skin itch. It is the oddest thing because I've used at least five other scents from TBS and I've never had such a problem. In fact, I've never had this kind of reaction to the product. I don't particularly enjoy the smell. It is too floral for my tastes. But my biggest issue is the fact that my skin feels irritated after use. Can not recommend.

on 8/14/2015 3:43:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

The body butter is moisturizing and feels nice on the skin, but smells weirdly of mainly florals with a bit of honey. the smell dosen't work for me, and my husband and kids do not like it either. Will finish though.

on 4/27/2015 1:06:00 AM

I really really loove this honey-floral scent.It is also a thick butter witch hidrates very well.I've also bought the honeymania eau de toilette and I think this two from the TBS are my favorite

on 4/18/2015 11:42:00 PM

This was not bad. The texture is more smooth than the other Body Butters I've tried, which is nice. The scent is not really honey, but more honey lemon tea. It's a light scent. Great for summer I think. There are other scents I prefer more like brazil nut or coconut.

on 11/1/2014 10:20:00 PM

I just purchased this 2 days ago and I really like it so far. It really does smell like honey! A lot of people have been saying this smells more floral and not so much like honey but to me this smells mostly like honey with a tiny bit of floral mixed in. Either way- it smells great. HOWEVER, it is overpowering and I'm more of a Shea and Almond kind of person ( plus I wear Thierry Muglers Angel everyday and Honeymania kind of clashes with it...).
The consistency is nice, its definitely buttery. It doesn't take long to sink in which is very nice. I have a small travel size one and a full size and I love to take the travel size with me in my purse and use it on my hands which is great for when I'm out and about!

Love the scent but never wear it to the cider mill in the fall. I immediately got attacked by a bee and I never get stung by bees. The bee went down the back of my shirt and I ended up ripping off my shirt in front of a bunch of people while screaming like an idiot.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Totally love these body butters.
I didn't know what to think at first, because this particular formula is very rich but I have found it usually applies best right after I shower when my skin needs the most moisture. It adds much needed moisture to my dry skin and it softens my rough cuticles. I even used it on a small burn on my hand (Why can't I ever track down a tube of Neosporin? Does anyone else misplace their first aid stuff??) and this lovely cream helped with the pain from my burn. Usually, you can get these on a special offer for $12, but I got mine for $5 at a sale. On to the scent: I am very pleased with the smell! To me it's a perfect balance of honey and light floral. Like you're standing in a honeysuckle field. So, even if the scent isn't your thing: these body butters are SO addicting, and wonderful. Did I also mention I have SUPER sensitive skin and this does not upset it? Such an all-around love of mine.