Elizabeth Arden Nicki Minaj - Minajesty

Elizabeth Arden Nicki Minaj - Minajesty

4.3

on 5/28/2016 8:37:00 AM

It has a sweet fruity scent. It makes me think of the parfume I used to wear when I was in high school. So nice to have that thought again.
I really don´t like Nicki´s bottles, so it is hidden in my closet, with my Fleur Fatal, from Kim Kardashian. I don´t like that bottle either.
I think Im gonna buy it again. But I have so many parfumes, and has a lot to choose from. So my 30 ml is gonna last a long time.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Minajesty is a simple, young and modest fragrance of crisp red berries with soft vanilla musk. An easy going scent thats not too sweet or musky, doesn't give me a headache, is feminine, pleasant, clean, and easy to wear in most situations day or night. Love the distinctive bottle that looks confident and exciting, yet the perfume inside is so gentle. On the negative side it doesn't last long, around 1 - 1.5 hours on me. Its also not very distinctive or memorable which may be a good or bad thing depending on what you want. An easy to wear, inoffensive starter perfume that would make a great gift for a teen or for yourself if you're not sure where to start.

Top Notes - red berries, lemon, peach
Heart Notes - magnolia, frangipani, orchid
Base Notes - tonka bean, vanilla, musk

To Read all 6 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/8/2015 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I dare say this is a hidden gem. I stole a spritz from my tween daughter daughter and I am hooked. Shh don't tell. The bottle is something else though. I would certainly not display on my night table. Its similar to BBW Cashmere Glow which is a favorite of mine, they share similar notes. Would probably smell glorious layered together.

Top notes are red berries, lemon and peach; middle notes are magnolia, frangipani and orchid; base notes are tonka bean, vanila and musk

on 1/3/2015 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

The perfume smells great - really sweet and kind of fruity - and the scent lasts all day. I also really love the bottle I think it's great. I'm definitely buying this one again

on 11/15/2013 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I really like this scent. It's fresh and feminine and warm without being spicy or treacly. I'm not one to really care what bottles look like, but this one is the ghastliest thing I've seen outside of a nightmare. It's like a cyborg whore from Las Vegas a hundred years in the future.

on 9/23/2013 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

NICKI MINAJ..MINAJESTY...FRAGRANCE...smells so good...I think is done much better than her first one, more stronger,fruity,and warmer...love it!

Popular Fragrances