Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dilauryl Thiodipropionate, Sodium Sulfate, Fragrance

on 6/14/2018 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got a teeny tiny .0125 oz tube of this as a free sample from my dermatologist. Unscented. relatively benign and only slightly greasy-feeling. Good for raw/chapped winterized skin. OK for feet, too. NOT FOR FACE.

on 6/4/2018 3:45:00 AM

I just brought this cream as my hands are sore red and I've got some eczema on my right hand that's sore from all my hand washing I do I thought I would try this as it was on special I like how it feels after it exsorbs into your skin it feels soft but it is greasy to if you use more then a pea sized amount I think this would be good to use at night with some gloves on to keep in the moisture it feels like a ointment more then a cream to me I've just got it so it will take some more time to see how I feel about it I do like how it's small enough to put in my handbag I'll get a bigger one once and if I like it better then my normal hand cream which is Aveeno intense relief hand cream that my go to cream I always have it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i have been using it for years.The only cream that helps my hands and removes dryness.I have cats and when they scratch me i use it and i feel better the other day.I haven't found a cream like that.Also it is very cheap.I totally recommend it.I will buy it again and again.

on 1/3/2018 3:20:00 PM

This is no doubt the best hand cream I have ever used. So many of them are just glorified lotions in smaller containers that do nothing to alleviate dry, flaky hands. The Norwegian formula is like a non greasy Vaseline that actually moisturizes, softens and helps to heal the miserable dryness.

I wash my hands constantly for work and that makes them red, tight, irritated and flaky. Combine the stripping soap with the drying winter and it’s even worse. The neutrogena cream relieves the tightness and irritation without any cloying scents or overly long absorption time. It truly improves the condition of my hands a little bit immediately and helps to heal them over time too.

Less than $4 and just a dab works like a dream. Highly recommend!

on 12/11/2017 5:02:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is an okay hand cream, but it provides no lasting moisture. As soon as I wash my hands, they are as dry as they were before using this hand cream. It only provides a protective barrier, which is nice, but not what I'm looking for.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

A good handcream—my mom's go-to handcream. I like it, but I don't love it. I don't care for the smell (which is neutral, but very 'creamy'), and I don't like the texture (it might just be me, but whenever I apply it I feel as though it really drags over my skin). It's a bit greasy at first, too. Overall, Neutrogena Hand Cream is a very good product if you're only concerned with product effect and product price; as a drugstore product, it's very affordable, and as a hand cream, it moisturizes very well (many, many hours). My mother, a skiing enthusiast, recommends this one for the slopes and winter!

on 8/13/2017 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I personally enjoy the Vaseline like texture of this hand cream as I love a heavy duty hand cream for my hands, but this cream is not for everyone! If you don't have the patience or don't enjoy a greasy texture I would advise against buying it.

It is quite greasy initially and takes a little while to absorb completely but it does leaves my hands nice and soft.

This one really works! But if weather is a bit warm then it's a bit greasy and heavy for my skin. I only use it in cold winter time.

An oldie but goodie par excellence, I found two old tubes of this in the back of my medicine cabinet when I was desperate for something to heal my red, irritated hands this winter. Tried Aveeno moisturizing lotion (which usually does the trick any other time of year), a shea butter Korres moisturizer and even Vaseline at night to no avail. Thank God for this product! I hope they never stop making it. Massaged a dab onto both hands and elbows and within one day I was healed.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I don't get it, the amazing reviews for this hand cream. It's like a slightly thinner vaseline, nothing special whatsoever and not as moisturizing as I hoped. This would be a great hand protector during winter months, however. I'd layer this over a richer hand creme.

Popular Lotions / Creams