Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dilauryl Thiodipropionate, Sodium Sulfate, Fragrance

on 12/11/2017 5:02:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is an okay hand cream, but it provides no lasting moisture. As soon as I wash my hands, they are as dry as they were before using this hand cream. It only provides a protective barrier, which is nice, but not what I'm looking for.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

A good handcream—my mom's go-to handcream. I like it, but I don't love it. I don't care for the smell (which is neutral, but very 'creamy'), and I don't like the texture (it might just be me, but whenever I apply it I feel as though it really drags over my skin). It's a bit greasy at first, too. Overall, Neutrogena Hand Cream is a very good product if you're only concerned with product effect and product price; as a drugstore product, it's very affordable, and as a hand cream, it moisturizes very well (many, many hours). My mother, a skiing enthusiast, recommends this one for the slopes and winter!

An oldie but goodie par excellence, I found two old tubes of this in the back of my medicine cabinet when I was desperate for something to heal my red, irritated hands this winter. Tried Aveeno moisturizing lotion (which usually does the trick any other time of year), a shea butter Korres moisturizer and even Vaseline at night to no avail. Thank God for this product! I hope they never stop making it. Massaged a dab onto both hands and elbows and within one day I was healed.

on 8/13/2017 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I personally enjoy the Vaseline like texture of this hand cream as I love a heavy duty hand cream for my hands, but this cream is not for everyone! If you don't have the patience or don't enjoy a greasy texture I would advise against buying it.

It is quite greasy initially and takes a little while to absorb completely but it does leaves my hands nice and soft.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I don't get it, the amazing reviews for this hand cream. It's like a slightly thinner vaseline, nothing special whatsoever and not as moisturizing as I hoped. This would be a great hand protector during winter months, however. I'd layer this over a richer hand creme.

This one really works! But if weather is a bit warm then it's a bit greasy and heavy for my skin. I only use it in cold winter time.

on 4/21/2016 1:36:00 PM

I just finished my first tube of this hand cream and I will definitely be purchasing a second tube. The product looks and feels a lot like petroleum jelly but it does a great job of moisturizing without being too greasy.

No other hand cream has moisturized my hands as well as this product.

I gave the packaging 3 of 5 lippies due to the fact that I really with it had a flip top cap.

on 9/18/2016 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I had high hopes for this due to the reviews, but I don't love it.

I found it to be more like an ointment than a cream. I don't know if others were using it all over their hands, or just in small areas, but due to the ointment-like texture, I found it hard to spread all over my hands unless I used significantly more. Then, of course, my hands would be left greasy for a little bit.

I'll give it credit though, it is absorbed well and it's really affordable, but I didn't notice any benefit after a couple of months usage, not enough to repurchase anyway.

The packaging lost a mark because of the screw lid, a flip top would be much, better.

If you've got dry hands, give it a shot, it's not expensive, and has overall received positive reviews.

on 12/29/2016 12:47:00 PM

This is THE ONLY handcream that heals my cracked/bleeding hands in a Canadian Winter. It literally heals them overnight, and if very chapped then two nights. It is so amazing that even my boyfriend bought a tube.

Only downside is that it is rather thick and uncomfortable if you apply a lot during the day. I only use a dab (as recommended on the package) for day use and apply a thick layer at night as a hand mask.

on 6/5/2016 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

My HG. I get instant relief for my dry hands. I have tried many hand creams but this is my favourite. the moisture and protection lasts for many hours

Popular Lotions / Creams