Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dilauryl Thiodipropionate, Sodium Sulfate, Fragrance

on 11/25/2018 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wish this came in a bigger size! I work in the medical field so I constantly wash my hands, use hand sanitizer, and rubbing alcohol. My hands get so dry during the winter. I’ve tried so many lotions and creams. A coworker bought this and brought it in for our station. Works like a dream. It feels greasy when you first apply it but sinks in fast. My hands have never felt so soft. You only need a small amount. Even after I wash my hands or shower my hands still feel soft.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Purchased a tiny travel size of this to see if it's as effective as all the reviews suggest. Unfortunately I couldn't get past the texture - it's pretty similar to Vaseline and just sits on the surface of my hands. I also have a habit of sleeping on my left side with my hand between my cheek and the pillow...not good as my face started to break out on that side. I didn't understand what was happening at first until I asked myself "what do I do differently with that side of my face?" and suddenly it clicked! For extremely dry hands this is probably brilliant, but anything less than I wouldn't suggest this.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

I have an old package. It doesn't go bad after many years. It has a nice light scent. The only thing I do not like about this hand cream is that it is hard/rough to rub/lather on the skin. It is hard to find good hand creams, but I think I prefer a hand cream that's a bit easier to lather.

on 6/14/2018 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got a teeny tiny .0125 oz tube of this as a free sample from my dermatologist. Unscented. relatively benign and only slightly greasy-feeling. Good for raw/chapped winterized skin. OK for feet, too. NOT FOR FACE.

on 6/4/2018 3:45:00 AM

I just brought this cream as my hands are sore red and I've got some eczema on my right hand that's sore from all my hand washing I do I thought I would try this as it was on special I like how it feels after it exsorbs into your skin it feels soft but it is greasy to if you use more then a pea sized amount I think this would be good to use at night with some gloves on to keep in the moisture it feels like a ointment more then a cream to me I've just got it so it will take some more time to see how I feel about it I do like how it's small enough to put in my handbag I'll get a bigger one once and if I like it better then my normal hand cream which is Aveeno intense relief hand cream that my go to cream I always have it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i have been using it for years.The only cream that helps my hands and removes dryness.I have cats and when they scratch me i use it and i feel better the other day.I haven't found a cream like that.Also it is very cheap.I totally recommend it.I will buy it again and again.

on 1/3/2018 3:20:00 PM

This is no doubt the best hand cream I have ever used. So many of them are just glorified lotions in smaller containers that do nothing to alleviate dry, flaky hands. The Norwegian formula is like a non greasy Vaseline that actually moisturizes, softens and helps to heal the miserable dryness.

I wash my hands constantly for work and that makes them red, tight, irritated and flaky. Combine the stripping soap with the drying winter and it’s even worse. The neutrogena cream relieves the tightness and irritation without any cloying scents or overly long absorption time. It truly improves the condition of my hands a little bit immediately and helps to heal them over time too.

Less than $4 and just a dab works like a dream. Highly recommend!

on 12/11/2017 5:02:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is an okay hand cream, but it provides no lasting moisture. As soon as I wash my hands, they are as dry as they were before using this hand cream. It only provides a protective barrier, which is nice, but not what I'm looking for.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

A good handcream—my mom's go-to handcream. I like it, but I don't love it. I don't care for the smell (which is neutral, but very 'creamy'), and I don't like the texture (it might just be me, but whenever I apply it I feel as though it really drags over my skin). It's a bit greasy at first, too. Overall, Neutrogena Hand Cream is a very good product if you're only concerned with product effect and product price; as a drugstore product, it's very affordable, and as a hand cream, it moisturizes very well (many, many hours). My mother, a skiing enthusiast, recommends this one for the slopes and winter!

on 8/13/2017 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I personally enjoy the Vaseline like texture of this hand cream as I love a heavy duty hand cream for my hands, but this cream is not for everyone! If you don't have the patience or don't enjoy a greasy texture I would advise against buying it.

It is quite greasy initially and takes a little while to absorb completely but it does leaves my hands nice and soft.

Popular Lotions / Creams