Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dilauryl Thiodipropionate, Sodium Sulfate, Fragrance

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

An oldie but goodie par excellence, I found two old tubes of this in the back of my medicine cabinet when I was desperate for something to heal my red, irritated hands this winter. Tried Aveeno moisturizing lotion (which usually does the trick any other time of year), a shea butter Korres moisturizer and even Vaseline at night to no avail. Thank God for this product! I hope they never stop making it. Massaged a dab onto both hands and elbows and within one day I was healed.

on 12/29/2016 12:47:00 PM

This is THE ONLY handcream that heals my cracked/bleeding hands in a Canadian Winter. It literally heals them overnight, and if very chapped then two nights. It is so amazing that even my boyfriend bought a tube.

Only downside is that it is rather thick and uncomfortable if you apply a lot during the day. I only use a dab (as recommended on the package) for day use and apply a thick layer at night as a hand mask.

on 9/18/2016 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I had high hopes for this due to the reviews, but I don't love it.

I found it to be more like an ointment than a cream. I don't know if others were using it all over their hands, or just in small areas, but due to the ointment-like texture, I found it hard to spread all over my hands unless I used significantly more. Then, of course, my hands would be left greasy for a little bit.

I'll give it credit though, it is absorbed well and it's really affordable, but I didn't notice any benefit after a couple of months usage, not enough to repurchase anyway.

The packaging lost a mark because of the screw lid, a flip top would be much, better.

If you've got dry hands, give it a shot, it's not expensive, and has overall received positive reviews.

on 6/5/2016 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

My HG. I get instant relief for my dry hands. I have tried many hand creams but this is my favourite. the moisture and protection lasts for many hours

on 4/21/2016 1:36:00 PM

I just finished my first tube of this hand cream and I will definitely be purchasing a second tube. The product looks and feels a lot like petroleum jelly but it does a great job of moisturizing without being too greasy.

No other hand cream has moisturized my hands as well as this product.

I gave the packaging 3 of 5 lippies due to the fact that I really with it had a flip top cap.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG handcream.
I use the fragrance free one preferably, though I have used the scented version and the smell is light enough.
Non greasy, sinks in and absorbs in seconds.

I work with my hands a lot and sometimes, they look and feel like sandpaper but this stuff always puts it right, no matter what the conditions are.
The tube fits in any backpack pocket or purse easily, only a tiny, trace amount is needed, it goes a long, long way.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The best hand cream I have ever used.It's thick and moisturising.My hands can be extremely dry (I live in colder climate,and sometimes skin on my knuckles "cracks" because of the wind/low temp),this helps heal and moisture it.It's not overpriced which is a big plus for me as well.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Excellent product! Leaves hands feeling smooth and non-greasy. Truly wonderful for the winter when hands are exposed to cooler weather and therefore drier than normal.

on 1/11/2016 9:37:00 AM

I have super dry hands and this is the only product I use regularly on them. It's hard to explain how wonderful this thing is. I like the smell, I like the feel, it lasts a long time and it doesn't feel oily, like so, so many hand creams I've tried. A little really does go a long way; I've had the last bottle for two years and only just replaced it.

I noticed that it left a matte finish when I applied it to my hands so I tried it on my face as a primer and it freaking worked fabulous!

I have the Born This Way foundation by TF which leaves me a little too dewy after a few hours so I planned on giving it away, but today I paired it with this hand lotion and it's a great combo.