By Terry Mascara Terrybly

By Terry Mascara Terrybly

3.3

on 2/18/2018 4:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love 💖 this mascara as such. It makes my lashes look so beatiful. It is lengthening, volumizing, separating and it holds the curl. The price is steep. But this is probably because of the lash caring elements added to it. Sisley mascara’s are also expensive, but give less results (for me).

Two lippies of though because 1) it does not stay in place (I can see some mascara in the outer corners of my eyes by end of day), and 2) after about one month, the mascara is to be replaced - which is too soon given the price.

So despite the fact that it gives beautiful results, I will not repurchase.

Ugh.. I really wanted this to be a good thing.. I tried the burgundy color which I loved when I saw it, but when I opened the tube it was not impressive. The salesclerk said thats how the layering works. Hurriedly I took the tube and left...never got better and did not curl or extend anything.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got sent a deluxe sample of this mascara in December 2016. It is now June 2017 and it just runs out after using it for 6 months daily. The deluxe sample couldn't have come at a better time as I was dealing with a bad eyelash extensions aftermath. I was dealing with very thin and fragile lashes at that time. Boy oh Boy! Did this mascara did miracle for me! My lashes are almost back to normal thanks to it's growth booster properties. My lashes are now full again, not as long as they used to be, but they are very healthy. I just got my new tube yesterday and used it today and I highly recommend this product! It doesn't clump up. It really seperates but gives great volume. The lengthening formula can be improved but I can't really complain since it gave me my lashes back. It is expensive but it is worth every penny! It doesn't smudge although it's not waterproof. It just stays on. As you can tell I love this mascara, it's my HG and I wouldn't use anything else now.

on 6/3/2017 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

A lovely mascara but one's that terribly expensive (as with most By Terry makeup me thinks). It's touted as a growth booster serum mascara - with collagen and hyaluronic acid to moisturize/protect/repair/stimulate lashes in terms of volume and growth. While I can't say for certain my lashes have benefited from its serum claims (maybe I should have taken a photo before I started using this and compare) I do love how it performs as a mascara. Lovely, defined and separated glossy lashes; natural volume and length, non clumping/goopy formula, no flaking/smudging and holds curl well. Doesn't irritate the eyes. If I want a more dramatic, false lash look I layer another mascara on top because so far no matter how much I coat this on, the effect is just natural, your-lashes-but-better.

Would I buy this again? Definitely, but only when on sale!

on 11/16/2016 7:12:00 AM

This stuff is horribly expensive but it's brilliant so I keep buying it.

Non flaky, easy and quick to build up, you can do one or two swipes for a great everyday mascara or build up and up until you have really dramatic lashes. You can also reapply later in the day and it won't give you spider legs.

I didn't notice any growth. But it's still a great mascara.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Four lippies and not five...strickly because of price. I got this as well as a few other sample mascaras on a whim in a lot and didn't realize how much this mascara actually costs until I was curious because I liked it...and I am not willing to pay $40+ for a full size, let alone about $10+ for a sample (mine came out to under $6 if I divided the few samples equally). I like it, but I also like drugstore mascaras that work just as well (but do not have the lengthening factor included)
Did I notice length in my lashes? Honestly...I thought I did, but it may have been a placebo effect or just a terrific lengthening mascara. I really liked the bushier brush, super easy to work up through my lashes in the zig-zag motion I'm used to. Sensitive eyes, and this didn't bother them too much; however, this DOES smudge a little bit. I honestly can't remember if this flaked or not...I can't remember :/ I do remember though that it felt fairly light on my lashes and I don't use a curler, but it didn't drag the natural curl out of my lash which was really nice.
Again, would totally repurchase...if the cost went down by 50%. Want longer lashes? I take my makeup off w/ coconut oil and I swear my lashes have grown since using it :)

on 6/9/2016 10:45:00 AM

Overall, this is not a bad mascara but not great enough to warrant the high pricetag of $48. I have thin, straight anemic lashes that I must curl to apply mascara.
Pros of this mascara:
-Gives good to great volume
-Gives decent length
-Keeps my lashes curled
-Overall, I do notice less lashes lost when wearing this mascara.
-Easy to remove

Cons:
-I don't notice any actual growth of lashes. It's purported as a lash growth enhancing mascara (Growth Booster).
-I get some smudging on the lower outer coners of my eyes. This is not uncommon for me and a coat of Ulta RainCoat mascara does solve this problem.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

The only make up product I use is a mascara, so I would think I would not care about the price. I am wearing contact lenses, so cheap mascaras are not for me. My previous HG - Helen Rubinstein Lash Queen is getting very hard to find, so I tried by Terry Terrybly. It is amazing.
I've been using it every workday (sometimes at the weekend) for a year now, and this is a second tube. No smudging, giiving me long, thick lashes. Great packaging. Love this mascara.

on 10/22/2015 5:01:00 PM

At first I loved the feel and look of this mascara, but over time realized I was losing eyelashes. Back to Chanel.

on 8/21/2015 6:27:00 AM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

I think this is an nice mascara, but not worth $65. It remind me of the clinique high impact mascara which is really good. The colour i got is black partri-pris, just the standard black. It game me volume and definition and wasn't clumpy so i don't hate it, i just probably wouldn't spend this kind of money on a basic mascara again. It claims to have some kind of lash serum in it though i have not noticed my lashes looking longer or fuller. If i do notice it working over time i will edit this later.