3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 months ago

I was at the drugstore and in a crummy mood, so a new lipstick seemed like a good idea. I grabbed this, not having tried NYX, but the price was right and I thought the color looked pretty. I love this color, and also like that the formula is a bit creamy. I have light-neutral skin and the mauve tones of this color really work. A very good impulse purchase that I’d buy again.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Sep/17/2018

Nowadays that everything is in matte, makeup is becoming very drying. I like the matte concept but it is rough on my lips. Plus, my lips are pretty sensitive and can swell up using the cheap ones. This lipstick is moisturizing but it looks matte which makes it perfect. The shade is definitely plum and nude. It looks great with mauve blush. Happy days!

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (910 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

fromnyccat

Dec/15/2017

I love this shade . I’m a nw18 skintone with very pigmented lips. This shows up a plummy nude tone. My favoite way to wear this is over Kat Von D liquid lipstick in shade Ludwig. It helps soften the dryness of the liquid lipstick and also changing the color of the KVD shade to a slightly rose brown shade instead of a fawn brown. I love this shade over other matte lipsticks as welll like Blankety …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

2.0
fromvlicki

Oct/16/2017

This is one of the worst shades I've ever tried. On me it looks like a greyish purple and it washes me out completely. I threw it in the trash can after using it for one day. The staying power is average I think (perhaps for about three hours or so). I think I looked like a corpse:) For some reason I think I need at least some warmth in my lipstick shades and there was none in this one.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Jul/21/2017

What a surprise. Oh, I am so in love with this lipstick. Muted rosy mauve with the right amount of moist. It reminds me of the lip color which Ornella Muti wore in Count of Monte Cristo.

My tired lips come alive and I am also using it as a touch of blush.
What more can I say.

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

Jul/04/2017

On me, Thalia is a cool mauve cream lipstick. It is very opaque, but it still looks quite natural on me. The formula feels nice and creamy on the lips, which means that on its own it doesn't last very long, but with a liner or NYX's lip primer it wears nicely. The packaging is simple but sleek, and I like having the product color on the bottom so it is easy to find. This is a go-to …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (564 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

1.0

May/08/2017

I couldn't do this color because it pulled way too gray and was really dry on me. With my pale skin and blonde hair I looked dead. It might look nice on dark skin tones though.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

3.0

May/08/2017

This lipstick is one I pull on in the middle of the day and want to freshen up in a not so obvious way. This is an amazing neutral color and does a lot to define a face when you don't feel like wearing a lot of makeup. The cons are that it's quite moist and shiny, and it doesn't last long. I would prefer it to have more longevity and to be a bit more matte, but at least it …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

Apr/02/2016

This is a nice lipstick. The shade is a purplish mauve with a satiny-glossy finish. It's drawbacks are that it doesn't last long and it's a bit slippery with no real adherence to the your lips.

7 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (165 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrunette

fromar1986

Feb/04/2016

One of my favorite NYX shades. Love it! Slightly shimmery, just a bit darker than natural. Goes with everything, great neutral color.

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age30-35