Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne System

Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne System

2.6

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My mom sells Mary Kay, so she gave me this to try and help my breakouts. I've had break-out prone skin since I was 8 years old. I tried Proactive and it did not work for me. This product, however, works wonders for my skin. I have very smooth and clear skin now. After reading some of the other reviews for this product, I feel like some people are not using this product correctly. This product is suggested for a once a day use, not twice a day like many other products. Also, when you start a new cleansing system, it takes your body a week or so to get used to it. If you are using the products in conjunction with products from other brands, that will cause you to have skin issues. Only use these products together. DO NOT use some of these and some of another brand. Also, if you start breaking out after using this product that is normal. Your pores hold up to 9 months of dirt, so cleansing will bring this dirt to the surface. Anyways, these products cleared my skin up and I love them. They are very affordable, and this brand is very reliable. If you are not satisfied with your products, send them to MK and you will be refunded.

on 8/31/2016 2:56:00 PM

It really works for my skin type. I apply it after the shower every day, and it keeps my skin overall clear. If I use it every day and night for 7 days it makes my skin smooth and makes zits smaller. Would definitely recommend.

on 5/21/2016 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I' ve been having acne prone teenage skin and I have tried many things. I used this product regularly for over TWO MONTHS and saw no difference whatsoever. It didn't worsen my skin, but wasn't worth the 50 bucks I had spent on it. Would NOT recommend .

My mom bought me this product cause I have trouble getting rid of my acne. I'm 16 and this has helped my acne a lot! The acne that I have is almost gone, my acne scars are going away! It's just amazing! I've only had ClearProof for a couple of days and my face has improved since then. My pimples dry up with the acne gell which I put on everyday, and I wash it out when I wake up. So thanks to this treatment I'm more comfortable in my skin :)

on 1/6/2016 10:43:00 AM

I received this product from Mary Kay and I am quite unhappy. I began using it just in the evenings to test it out at first. The cleanser is fine but it didn't really feel like it was doing much. The toner does feel like it cleans out your pores, but the moisturizer is extremely runny and feels like putting cooking oil on your face. I was not at all fond of this moisturizer, especially because the cleanser and toner felt so drying. The spot treatment gel is alright, I'm not sure it's more or less effective than other spot treatments I have used in the past, but I do use it and it's gentle enough to use daily. The other three products have left me with a rashy, scaly, dry feeling and appearance on my face. I will not use these products again, perhaps the spot treatment. I will continue to use that but after today the other products are not going to be used. I am very disappointed as I used this product on two separate time periods ending in the same results.

on 9/17/2015 8:19:00 AM

I have only used Clearproof face wash for 2 days once the first day, and twice the next. I do not recommend this to anybody! It had burned my lips. Now my face has broke out in hives. Mary Kay needs to take this product off of their line. No one deserves to go through such horrifying pain and irritation. You want to make money? Sell the right things! NOT STUFF THAT RUINS SKIN!!!!!

on 7/1/2015 6:52:00 PM

This product made me break out in hives all the way across my face. Will never use it again. Considering not using Mary Kay products all together because this being my first experience with it it has scarred me. Itchy, dry, awful effects. Never again. Dont buy this!

THIS PRODUCT IS THE WORST THING EVER DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER BUYONG IT IT HAS MY RUIN SKIN. The first day i used it was great but the second day I woke up with the driest skin I have ever seen in my life BRIGHT RED splotches everywhere it burns and it itches it feels tight and chapped the corners of my mouth are so chapped it hurts to smile and the spot treatment did absolutely nothing I may sound dramatic but I'm actually in a considerable amout of discomfort and pain because of this product I made an account just to post this DO.NOT.USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 4/9/2015 10:11:00 PM

This product really isnt that bad, people just dont know what its doing and how it works... Ive been struggling with acne for 3 years now, ive even been to the dermatologist and have been given prescription medicine for my acne. Its been a while since then.. But it came back after my face was clear, so i started to try out this product. The first step you need to do is put on the gel for 1:30-2:00 without scrubbing then wash out carefully and smoothly... People try to scrub which causes more drying because when you wipe away skin all your skin is gonna do is try to rebuild it, next if you put on toner dont do much only in bad places.. And btw only put gel in bad places because if you put it where you dont have acne it will just bring up dirt from those areas creating more pimples... And you will think the acne product is bad, so only put it bad spots, then i sugests not using the lotion u give you, so i would use a good noncomedogenic lotion like cetaphil with spf 15 because when your in the sun it will hurt and cause more acne so use that and if you fell like its too oily just dab your face with a towel after applying, do this for 1-2 times a day

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product line ruined my skin! I have always battled with acne, but this is by far the worst acne I have ever experienced. I used the product line for 12 weeks as recommended, and I regret it. I now have cystic acne and white heads along my chin, jawline, and neck. The damage is taking a very long time to reverse.