Urban Decay Vice 2

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Urban Decay Vice 2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/28/2014 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'd normally stick to the naked range but after owning them all I felt like I needed a bit of colour and didn't want to sway from urban decay so this caught my eye. Although there is a few colours which can be used for a neutral look there is wide range of colour too and I absolutely love it. I never thought I'd see the day where I'd wear purples and blues but urban decay have done it again and made it possible. In love with this palette although I normally don't use it for my everyday look I'd still highly recommend this to colour lovers

LOVE LOVE LOVE this palette! The colors are gorgeous and super long lasting! UD never disappoints! I purchased this palette for a cruise. It's very versatile. I received many compliments on my eye makeup. This palette is a keeper!

I like this palette, it has very good pigmentation. There are a lot of colors to choose from but not a lot of neutrals. If you want a lot of neutrals then don't look at this palette! LOL It is quite pricey but if you want true to color that will last (with eye primer) this is it.

on 10/31/2013 9:53:00 AM

Well its Urban Decay! What is there not to like. I missed out on the first vice palette and sure hell weren't gonna miss this one. If you like your colours then this one's for you. Great colours, great pigmentation the usual that you'd expect from UD. Great to see a couple of matt shades added to this collection too.My favourites are: Smokeout a shade if you want to add darkness and a little drama to the outer v. Voodoo, beautiful bluetone purple. Love my purples. Toxic, peach based shimmer great for natural look.Just be careful of Shellshock. Very very little needed to apply to brush. They are all beautiful colours. Just enjoy!