Urban Decay Vice 2

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Urban Decay Vice 2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/30/2015 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

awesome palette housed inside very nice packaging. i love the crystal UD on the front. the eyeshadows themselves are extremely pigmented and blend well. somewhat unwearable colors, however- i've had my palette for maybe a year and a half and i've only used it a couple of times. but that's my own fault!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Oh em GEE! Words cannot express the love I feel for this pallet! I honestly can't even tell you which color is my favorite maybe in part because i haven't even gotten around to using every single color just yet, but mainly because every single color I've tried has been amazing!! BETRAYAL , COAX, & X-RATED blended together ~ mind blowwwwn! .. SHELLSHOCK= The silver of my dreams !! .. MADNESS = fantastical blue(especially when you add STRIKE to the center of the lid and PRANK in the outer V ;) ) SMOKEOUT is probably my favorite outer V color.. Ever.. Sometimes I use LOVESICK over my gel liner.. AMBUSH~ lovely crease color .. DERAILED~ beautiful in the crease or all over the lid REWIND~ Nice transition color that I'm using a lot more than I thought I would.. I use either DOPE or HABIT as a highlight Those are the colors I have used so far and I adore each and every one of them. I can't wait to play with the greens in this pallet. Most of them have minimal fall out which is really good for urban decay. Seems a little pricey at first, but if you really think about it you're getting 20 full-size eyeshadows. so it's actually a pretty sweet deal!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Lovely palette I received for Christmas. So many exciting colors and also some fun neutrals. Am a huge fan of UD shadows. Might be changing to an UD shadow girl over MAC.

on 10/20/2013 4:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

ok first off no one likes spending $60 on a pallette. BUT, if you love makeup, especially UD and e/s than it's an investment worth making.

The floral pattern is GORGEOUS on this pallette and it has the Jewel UD that the original pallette had(I do have the original vice as well).

All the colors are VERY pigmented... The reason I bought this palette was Prank. I have never seen such a gorgeous blue!!

Just like the first one it has very bold colors and a few neutrals. I feel like you can make whole looks out of it and travel friendly.

The Good Karma brush is soft and good, but not my go to. I wish they would include eyeliners in these pallettes, like perversion or even a color. I am sick of zero.

Do I think this is a must? Not of you only wear nudes. But, if you are up for adventure, go for it!!

Would I repurchase? Only if mine got destroyed while still being sold. I will not buy backups because I have soooooooo much e/s I will never use it all!!! But UD will have more AMAZING pallettes like this one anyway!! :)

Extensive review will be on my blog which I will have linked on my profile soon!