Urban Decay Vice 2

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Urban Decay Vice 2

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

my first high end palette ever :) Takes me back to a few years ago. I found this so edgy and exciting! I love popping a colour on, but my only problem is I never really did whole eye looks with this even though I have it sitting for several years.
I'm thinking of experimenting with this palette again now though!
I mainly use it for the purples on the lids, and love dope and habit as a base. Surprisingly I found that the shade derailed is great for putting on dark brown eyebrows for a natural look! My favourite shade out of all of these is shell shock. I have hit the pan on it, I just constantly go to it for highlighting the inner corner of my eyes. The colour is to die for!!! So bright and metallic, but not grey either! It's a really silvery bling bling white which I love. The best is that it's super pigmented so you don't gotta layer it a lot, just a couple swipes and BAM. I would love to be able to purchase this as a single eyeshadow.... or maybe I can find a dupe.

on 9/6/2015 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is another great palette that I absolutely love! I don't reach for it as much because of the colors are so bright and I usually wear neutrals to work on a daily basis. But when I go out or want to create a dramatic look or reach for this palette. I love the packaging and the consistency of the colors. They are highly pigmented they last all day. The shades can also be used wet or dry. Another great product from Urban Decay! I would definitely repurchase these colors individually because I know that this is a limited edition product.

on 5/9/2014 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I absolutely love this palette. The quality is amazing. This palette made me love urban decay.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I haven't picked up a UD palette in a long time, this one seemed
different yet the same as their usual releases. It's quite colorful
across the board and you should not get tired of this quickly.
A lot of shimmer in this palette, shimmery jewel tones seem to
dominate. I am not a fan of the pink shadows, or the several iterations of black shadows and this has a few of those.
Other than that this palette has some really standout shades,
and all 20 are touted as being "brand new".
I can't pinpoint any specific dupes but if you have a handful
of their palettes all ready you probably can come close
to many in here. I have the Alice,Naked 1,&the Naked Matte
palettes.So it seemed unique enough for me to get it. If you have a ton of UD palettes I would perhaps
skip it because the shades are unique but it is ground
they have all ready covered before or come pretty close to any way.
A major selling point for me is the packaging it's the nicest
palette packaging I have now. You press the side bar button
and the top slowly pops open, it is a quality sturdy case
that will really protect the precious contents. Not to mention
highly attractive! I marked I would not re-purchase because
I simply become bored at some point and move on. Hello,
Naked 3! :)
Update: If you LOVE Stash 24/7 you need to try the Stash
shadow in here, it is amazing! My favorite shade in the palette
hands down. It was worth it just for this shade. I hope
they make it a regular permanent color. A gorgeous shimmery
antique green with gold nuances. A+++ UD!!!