Urban Decay Vice 2

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Urban Decay Vice 2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/30/2015 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

awesome palette housed inside very nice packaging. i love the crystal UD on the front. the eyeshadows themselves are extremely pigmented and blend well. somewhat unwearable colors, however- i've had my palette for maybe a year and a half and i've only used it a couple of times. but that's my own fault!

on 11/17/2014 5:07:00 PM

This is very good, very versetile palette. The packing is amazing, very elegant and stylish . The palette comes with a good quality,HUGE mirror, 20 beautiful shadows and a nice dual-ended brush. The quality and the pigmentation of the eyeshadows is very good. This palette consists of nice selection of both neutral shades for a daytime look and some dark and vibrant shades more appropriate for a nightime or party. There are some unique shades such as prank, voodoo and betrayal. All in all I can recommend this to everyone, such a shame it was a limited edition palette :(

This is my favourite palette of all time. i like it better than the vice and vice 3 palette. I absolutly love this palette.

on 7/30/2014 4:17:00 PM

Personally, I think that Urban Decay needs to make the Vice palettes part of their permanent collection. I absolutely adore this palette & use it alot. I would say it's probably the most versatile palette I own, as there are 20 shadows, & enough in there to create tons of looks. There's a good variety of lights & darks, neutrals & more colorful shades. And there's a good variety of textures as well. There are more metallic & pearly shades, but that's what Urban Decay is known for so that's to be expected. However there are some mattes. The packaging is gorgeous, you get a nice big mirror & the brush it comes with is nice as well. The shadows are very pigmented, & blend really nicely with little fallout. For $59 it isn't exactly cheap, however you are getting 20 colors so really it's not a bad deal at all.

For the amount of shadows and the high quality pigmentation I can not fault this product. Has such a great colour pay off. The only thing is that I wish there was more matte shades in the pallet. All in all it is a great pallet and would highly reccommend for those who love that pop of colour

For color lovers! Seriously. Such a fantastic collection of BAM colors. There are some toned down neutral-ish colors and some matte, but mostly just jewel toned greatness. I've yet to run out of different looks combining them different ways. As usual UD is bendable, pigmented and gorgeous. Absolutely worth the price. So glad I hopped on this and didn't miss it like Vice 1. I've found a way to use it everyday since I purchased it. I'll even make up excuses to use it when my look doesn't necessarily need it. Ha! It's just so fun. Love love love. If someone was starting out, I'd say get this and Naked 1 and you're good. Well, Plus the Sugarpill Heartbreaker palette. Because I have an unhealthy obsession with it. :)

on 11/13/2013 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

UD always suckers me in with the amazing colours they come out with in their LE palettes, and just generally. I really had no intention of buying this palette as it is large and awkward to store and use in the small space I have available. But there were 4 or 5 colours that I REALLY, REEEEALLLY liked and then Sephora had their 20% off event and they were out of the other thing I wanted to buy and this palette is such an amazing value, even without the discount, so I caved and bought it.

What a good purchase this is turning out to be (well, as good a purchase as any frivolous accessory/non-necessary type item can be). I got this especially for the colours Stash, Derailed, Radar and Ambush (can you tell I love neutrals?) but I've been so pleasantly surprised by all the other colours in the palette. Obviously (for anyone who knows UD), many of the colours have sheen but I like a bit of glow in my shadows. What's surprising is the number of matte and also great blending/transition colours in Vice2. And to my surprise, I really like Strike, a yellow gold, which I find to be very different from Half Baked. It looks amazing on the inner third of my lids with Stash on the outer 2/3 and Derailed in the crease. A great look for fall. The 2 purple shades are so beautiful and Prank (a unique dark blue) is stunning. There seem to be 3 variations of the "black" theme and so far, I've only used Poison, which looks like a dark, blackened green but applies more like a really rich, deep browned black and makes a great smokey liner look.

While the case is large, it pretty much has to be to hold the TWENTY eye shadows inside. It's nice and solid and NOT cardboard (like BOS) and NOT hard to open (like the 15th Anniversary palette) and has a nice, big mirror. If I had a larger makeup area, the size wouldn't be an issue but even with it being a bit big, this is a great palette for travel since it has all the shadows you could possibly need for any kind of look from natural to classic to dramatic. Texture is terrific on almost all the shadows - pigmented, smooth and minimal fallout (though it IS UD and so there IS glitter fallout with one or 2 of the shades). All in all, a really good value.

on 11/5/2013 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I love this palette. I needed a nice colorful palette in my collection, sok I went with this one once I saw it came out! There are 20 shadows: mattes, satins, shimmers, duochromes, and hardcore glittery shades. the palette costs $59 USD, so you're paying $2.95 USD before taxes for each shadow. Which I think is totally worth it! The packaging is a beautiful purple-pink pattern with the UD logo as a gem on top. It opens slowly with a button and has a mirror under the entire lid, which is very nice. The included brush is okay... I like my MAC brushes better, though. My favorite color in the palette is betrayal. It is a beautiful plummy purple with a blue duochrome and the effect once on the lids is mezmerizing! I'm obsessed with this shade and go out of my way to work it into different looks. The only shade I don't like so far is rewind. It looks like a nice transition shade in the pan, but I've found that it looks muddy and dirty on my skin. But I have plenty of other transition eye shadows, and 19 other shadows in this palette to enjoy!