Urban Decay Vice 2

Urban Decay Vice 2

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

my first high end palette ever :) Takes me back to a few years ago. I found this so edgy and exciting! I love popping a colour on, but my only problem is I never really did whole eye looks with this even though I have it sitting for several years.
I'm thinking of experimenting with this palette again now though!
I mainly use it for the purples on the lids, and love dope and habit as a base. Surprisingly I found that the shade derailed is great for putting on dark brown eyebrows for a natural look! My favourite shade out of all of these is shell shock. I have hit the pan on it, I just constantly go to it for highlighting the inner corner of my eyes. The colour is to die for!!! So bright and metallic, but not grey either! It's a really silvery bling bling white which I love. The best is that it's super pigmented so you don't gotta layer it a lot, just a couple swipes and BAM. I would love to be able to purchase this as a single eyeshadow.... or maybe I can find a dupe.

All around beautiful palette!! This is hg and my favorite. There are 20 shadows including mattes, shimmers, glittery shades, and satins. I paid about 65 dollars for this so if you narrow it down, this isn't too expensive per product. Betrayal is the best best best. If you like purple colors, you will be mind blown when you apply this to your eyes.

on 9/6/2015 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is another great palette that I absolutely love! I don't reach for it as much because of the colors are so bright and I usually wear neutrals to work on a daily basis. But when I go out or want to create a dramatic look or reach for this palette. I love the packaging and the consistency of the colors. They are highly pigmented they last all day. The shades can also be used wet or dry. Another great product from Urban Decay! I would definitely repurchase these colors individually because I know that this is a limited edition product.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Love this palette. Very versatile - good nudes and beautiful pigmented colors that last all day. An essential to everyones collection.

on 3/30/2015 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

awesome palette housed inside very nice packaging. i love the crystal UD on the front. the eyeshadows themselves are extremely pigmented and blend well. somewhat unwearable colors, however- i've had my palette for maybe a year and a half and i've only used it a couple of times. but that's my own fault!

on 11/17/2014 5:07:00 PM

This is very good, very versetile palette. The packing is amazing, very elegant and stylish . The palette comes with a good quality,HUGE mirror, 20 beautiful shadows and a nice dual-ended brush. The quality and the pigmentation of the eyeshadows is very good. This palette consists of nice selection of both neutral shades for a daytime look and some dark and vibrant shades more appropriate for a nightime or party. There are some unique shades such as prank, voodoo and betrayal. All in all I can recommend this to everyone, such a shame it was a limited edition palette :(

This is my favourite palette of all time. i like it better than the vice and vice 3 palette. I absolutly love this palette.

on 7/30/2014 4:17:00 PM

Personally, I think that Urban Decay needs to make the Vice palettes part of their permanent collection. I absolutely adore this palette & use it alot. I would say it's probably the most versatile palette I own, as there are 20 shadows, & enough in there to create tons of looks. There's a good variety of lights & darks, neutrals & more colorful shades. And there's a good variety of textures as well. There are more metallic & pearly shades, but that's what Urban Decay is known for so that's to be expected. However there are some mattes. The packaging is gorgeous, you get a nice big mirror & the brush it comes with is nice as well. The shadows are very pigmented, & blend really nicely with little fallout. For $59 it isn't exactly cheap, however you are getting 20 colors so really it's not a bad deal at all.

on 7/25/2014 11:15:00 AM

Excellent palette! I thought it would be too young and sparkly for me, but am having a ton of fun with it! Highly recommend!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This was an amazing purchase. My first eyeshadow from urban decay (I have only tried the primer potion prior to this). I just loved the colours and the range offered in this palette. Perfect for someone wears a whole host of colourful indian outfits. The pigmentation and staying power was great.... I had a destination wedding which I attended in thailand. A 5 day event, it was perfect for every occasion be it night or day. I just love it! It was unfortunately quite pricy, sold at about USD 67 in Sephora in Malaysia, but worth every penny. Even the packaging was great especially the huge mirror. I felt quite confident that my eyeshadows were 'safe' during the flight.
I would hands down re-purchase if I even ran out or lost it....Sadly its limited edition :(