Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss - 09

No Image

4.8

no wonder a lot of people like this shade . 09. it's a gorgeous plum shade that suit almost all skintone. i compare this to rimmel alarm and rimmel Alarm didn't come close at all (I start to think I got a dud). i can not wear Alarm at all , but this shade 09 , I wear it a lot. it's comfortable on lip , it looks classy and not cheap. the amount of glossy is perfect , it's not matte or over glittery. is just perfect.

on 10/4/2014 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I've been waiting for Fall to try this gem, and I am not disappointed. The color is a super pretty true berry shade, a red lipstick pushed into the zone of purpley deep pink with an extra drop of blue. It's bright but not too bright with a smooth, creamy texture and excellent pigmentation and staying power. I admit that I love the Cinnabon scent of this lipstick line. It makes feel me happy, like walking into a Sanrio store full of scented erasers.

It's a hundred degrees here so I am just pretending it's Fall by wearing this lipstick and Essie Bordeaux on my tips. 09 looks really pretty with just BB cream and illuminating powder.

on 4/24/2014 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This lipstick shade is fantastic. It is the most perfect blue-toned red lipstick I have ever found. It perfectly compliments my very pale skin (cool undertone). Some reds look so harsh on pale people, but trust me this one is fabulous. The formula is nice a creamy, and the packaging is nice and simple. I am so glad I found this shade.

Pale skin people, go swatch this asap. You will love it!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I absolutely adore the formulation of these lipsticks! This shade is perhaps my favorite of the collection. It glides on so smoothly, is heavily pigmented and smells so good! These aren't the most long wearing lipsticks but reapplying isn't really an issue for me. Lovely, lovely product.

This is my perfect berry lipstick -- pinker than a wine, not at all brown, and doesn't read as Goth. Dense velvety pigment and the perfect shade for either dabbing on your lips for a pretty berry stain during the day or wearing as perfect blotted layers for a full-on, deep, gorgeous semi-matte fall lip. This is the third lipstick I've tried from this line (01 and 11 are the others) and I've been extremely pleased with all of them -- really modern colors, and so much pigment for a drugstore brand! The texture isn't exactly satin and isn't exactly matte. I like a matte lip, and with a teeny bit of blotting you get a nice matte effect without the uncomfortable drying I generally get with MAC matte lipsticks. The staying power has been great for me -- when I wear it as a stain I just do a quick touchup after eating lunch and then again before I leave work for the day, which is pretty good in my book. When I wear it as regular lipstick for an evening look I carry it with me to touch up throughout the evening because I want it to look really flawless, but the color really hangs on.

For reference, when I'm wearing as lipstick not a stain this is what I do: put on waxy lip balm and then blot off most of it, put on a layer of lipstick from the tube and rub my lips together really well, blot blot blot, then correct the edges with a lipstick brush, then blot again and put on a second coat straight from the tube. Looks great and lasts quite well.

Popular Lipsticks