Beyond The Zone Shock Therapy Bold Blonde

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I really like using this once a month to brighten my highlights. I love the way my hair looks and feels after using this product, on top of reviving/brightening my highlights I find my hair has more body and fullness and product buildup is removed so my deep conditioner penetrates better.

I agree that the smell is not the greatest however I find that after I use my deep conditioner the smell goes away. The packet is hard to open so I use scissors to open it before I get into the shower. I also suffer from eczema on my hands so I always use gloves to apply and rinse this out as I found the crystals were too abrasive and drying on my hands.

Overall a good product for anyone with highlights or balayage/ombre.

on 2/23/2014 1:33:00 PM

I love this powder. Yes, it's a pain use but I really takes all brassiness out of my platinum hair. I use every two weeks to brighter my color.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I found this at Sally's Beauty and I had high hopes for it. I had been having some issues with brassiness and I thought this would be an easy way to help alleviate it. This was a pain to open being it is a packet and even harder to dispense into my hand while in the shower. The smell is quite irritating. This smells so bad. I could not believe how bad my hands and my hair smelled. It was still noticeable even later on. I also could not believe after all of this that this did not help my hair at all. I tried it again hoping for a different result and nothing different. Skip this. For the price of the packet it is not worth the trouble.