Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra - Petal

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra - Petal
Ceramide Ultra - PetalCeramide Ultra - Petal

1.0

on 2/9/2015 9:12:00 PM

The Good: This lipstick goes on smoothly and the rounded light container is far better than the heavy, square Beautiful Color line container by Arden.

The Bad: The color on me is a bubblegum, shimmery pink. Way too light and bright. I look like I'm wearing lipstick for a young tween or something. It's going in the trash.

on 8/30/2014 7:43:00 AM

Save your $$$$

I have two of these lipsticks - both regret purchases as they really perform no better than a lip balm. This colour looked so promising in the store under the fluorescent lighting - however in the daylight and as a night time lipstick it's a no for me.

This is a mid pink with a mauvey undertone that does nothing for me at all. For reference I have fair NC 15 skin, blonde hair and green eyes. While the packaging is gorgeous the product inside really needs to live up to expectations. The formula is beautiful, creamy and soft and feels comfortable on but has no lasting power at all. I won't be buying anymore of these.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Silvery very shimmery cool pink. Nasty. Nice creamy lipstick, love EA for that, but ewwww this is an awful colour. It looks like the worst of the late eighties disco ball silvery pink shimmer. The shimmer takes over leaving itself in shiny sludge that builds up on ANY flakey part or wrinkle. And the pink, it's sort of corpse like. Blue undertone but not a chic lilac or a happy bubble gum but an awful travesty of pink.

That said, keep in mind I'm a redhead and I like a little warmth with my pinks and rose tones, but I know when something just looks outdated and downright awful too, and this is it. Even the bluest of cool pale arctic blondes couldn't manage this one I suspect.

on 9/19/2013 10:03:00 AM

Petal is a neutral-to-cool-toned pink with shimmer. It does apply very smoothly, and it moisturizes well initially but doesn't really last. On my NC10-15 skin this is quite bright and shimmery, and the shimmer does make my lips look plumper. I wouldn't buy this color again as I prefer pinks to be more muted whereas this pink is too bright for me. Pretty color though, just not my preference.