Giovanni 2chic Avocado & Olive Oil Ultra-Moist Super Potion Anti-Frizz Binding Serum

2chic Avocado & Olive Oil Ultra-Moist Super Potion Anti-Frizz Binding Serum

Not tested on animals

Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Fragrance, *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, *Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, *Litchi (Lychee) Chinensis Fruit Extract, *Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Chenopodium Quinoa Flower/Leaf Extract, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil. *USDA Certified Organic. 100% Vegetarian Ingredients / No Animal Testing. Avocado and Olive

on 6/5/2017 10:39:00 AM

I have coarse, wavy, chemically processed hair. In the past, I used Giovanni Frizz Be Gone but have switched to the avocado and olive super potion and love it. It's light, if you use as directed, and leaves your hair shiny and soft. I combine this with Tweak-d Ultra Nourishing Self Cleansing hair treatment and would recommend this to anyone.

I discovered this serum when I received a sample at my local health food store. It is superior to other serums I have used as it is very lightweight and definitely leaves a smooth, flawless finish as it describes on the bottle. I put a dime sized amount on my washed, still wet hair. Then I set my hair in large rollers and blow dry. My hair feels and looks amazing. I have very dry, wavy, fine hair, but a lot of it. It's great for those who do not like a strong scent. It is also quite affordable.

I could not agree more with the other review!!!
I am not a huge fan of serums but this is so light, so effective and I highly recommend it for smoothing on hair after blow out. I have high and low lights (and my hair is coloured blond from brown) and damaged so I am very careful about what products I use. I am very picky - serums easily weigh my hair down or make it look greasy or make the colour brassy...this is like magic! I actually like it better than my other go-to polisher Bumble and Bumble hairdresser's oil. This is my new HG!!!!!!! I seriously am so impressed that I had to comment on this here. Try it! You will NOT be disappointed! PLUS it's only 10 bucks for a bottle that I pay more than double for the Exquisite oil by Matrix (I forgot I DO love that one also lol)... I mix it with my condition, I use it at a polisher (final step before lightly misting with bamboo shine spray or Rusk the big blue hairspray finisher with argan oil- I forget the name). Anyway, long story short (I write like I talk.......rambling, sorry!) it's a great product!!!!!! SMELLS DELICIOUS ALSO! NOT OVERWHELMING AND WILL NOT CLASH WITH YOUR PERFUME- JUST ENOUGH THAT I'VE been asked "What smells so good?" when my daughter gave me a hug and her face was in my hair lol.

on 9/18/2013 3:06:00 PM

I have never been a fan of serums. I have blond highlighted hair with slightly ashy roots, and serums tend to both weigh the length of my hair down and make it stringy AND make it look dirty at the scalp. I received this product as a sample when I bought the shampoo or conditioner. The shampoo & conditioner were working great for me, so I thought I would add this product to see if I couldn't enhance my silky, shiny results further. Just a small quantity rubbed in my palms through my lengths gives my hair extra shine and movement. The fragrance is very light, and the bottle should last forever at this rate (and it was only like $8). I bought a bottle after the sample ran out & I really enjoy it.

Popular Styling Products