Andalou Naturals Citrus Kombucha Cleansing Gel

Andalou Naturals Citrus Kombucha Cleansing Gel
Citrus Kombucha Cleansing Gel

3.9

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Juice*, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Vegetable Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) and Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Juices*, Saccharomyces Xylinum (Kombucha) Black Tea Ferment, Fruit Stem Cells (Malus Domestsica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive 8 Berry Complex*, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed) Polyphenols, Lippia Citriodora (Verbena) Extract, Salix Alba (Willow Bark) Extract*, Citric Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract*†, Allantoin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil* Non-GMO verified *Organic † Fair Trade

on 4/14/2018 8:33:00 PM

Love this face wash. It gives a very thorough clean but doesn’t dry my skin out. And it smells great 😍 the ingredients are very good for the price.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the only cleanser mild enough for my sensitive and oily skin. I wish there was more product for the price I have to pay for it, but that is to be expected with a natural product like this. It leaves no residue, no oiliness, and doesn't strip the skin of it's natural oil, however it is effective enough to completely remove makeup (not waterproof). I am very pleased it and I will be repurchasing from now on!

on 12/2/2015 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I tried this product for about 3 weeks and it really didn't work for me.

My skin is usually quite resilient (I've tried multiple cleansers/moisturizers/masks) but after using this product my skin became extremely dry and irritated, and it didn't seem to get better after the third week. It also didn't help control my acne, on the contrary, I actually broke out more when using this product.

I had a bad experience with it, but read other reviews before using it to assess wether it might work for you; everyone's skin is different!

on 1/29/2015 7:45:00 AM

This is a wonderful cleanser - mild, effective, and natural with organic ingredients.

I recently started with the Andalou Clarifying line in 2015 to really take better care of myself and be kinder to the planet.

Last night I went out to dinner with friends and wore makeup (I don't wear a lot of makeup usually but I love my eyeliner and that is always the most challenging to remove at the end of the day). When I came home, I was curious to see how well this cleaner would remove it. Very pleased! My makeup is Mineral Fusion (also new since 2015) "raw" coloured pressed power used as eyeliner. It came off fully and easily - no need to use additional oil to get off all the traces. Happy, happy day.

No dryness after washing and I do feel I get a deep clean.
Great ingredients.

I picked this up for $10 at a health food store. The pump dispenser gives a little too much product, so I need to use less - still new and learning to dispense it. I think it should last a good 6 weeks as I use it about 3-4 times a day between my workouts and work.

Wish I had found it years ago.

Keeper.

UPDATE - May 04 2015
I did not finish the bottle.
I returned to OCM for the winter with great success.

Also with the warmer weather... 1-2 x a week in the morning of Beauty Without Cruelty 3% AHA Facial Cleanser AND
Beauty Without Cruelty 8% Skin Renewal Lotion 3-4 x in the morning.
At night I stick with OCM.
Skin pretty much perfect.

I love andalou naturals. My bathroom cabinet is stocked with it. I interchange this cleanser with my usual Garnier one. I love the smell and tingly feeling it gives my skin. In conjunction with a wash cloth, this works decently.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

YES!!!! Ah-mazing! I just this everyday and my skin feels beautiful! Go get it!!

on 9/16/2013 9:08:00 PM

I got little trial tube of this in the Clarifying kit along with a couple other things from that line. I've been searching for a skincare line that has ingredients that are actually good for the skin and not compiled of gross chemical fillers and additives that serve no purpose. I've been experiencing some congested pores around the T-zone since I have a combo/oily skin type and was using some products not really meant for my skin stype but I couldn't find a good natural product that actually helped my acne. I've been using the Clarifying line for a couple days now and I can tell the difference in my skin clarity. It's that time of the month and I had a couple blemishes that started to form but once I used these products, it wiped them out and stopped them from forming. The product itself is a clear gel that foams up the more you had water to it, initially I was worried that the foaming factor would cause dryness but it did not fortunately. There was no film left on my skin or anything, it rinsed clean. I gave the price 3 stars cause I understand why it's expensive because of the ingredients used but it still puts a dent in my budget especially when you get other products in combination with the cleanser. It's just kind of expensive but manageable and you can get it for cheaper off of other sites other than Andalou Natural's site. The ingredients are as follows for anyone who is curious:
Ingredients:
*Organic
† Fair Trade
Made naturally without GMO’s, gluten, paraben preservatives, petrochemicals, phthalates, sulfates, synthetic colors, dyes and fragrances. Verified Gluten-Free 100% Eco-friendly, Vegetarian & Cruelty-Free
****UPDATE***
This ended up not working out for my skin :( after the end of 2 weeks my face was totally broken out (from the toner, night recovery lotion, and the white tea lotion as well) from this line. Which makes me sad because I wanted it to work. It just wasn't strong enough in fighting my existing acne plus this gave me a couple cystic pimples as well which I NEVER get. I have found something else that works for me but this line just did not do it for my blemishes.