Andalou Naturals Citrus Kombucha Cleansing Gel

Andalou Naturals Citrus Kombucha Cleansing Gel
Citrus Kombucha Cleansing Gel

4.8

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Juice*, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Vegetable Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) and Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Juices*, Saccharomyces Xylinum (Kombucha) Black Tea Ferment, Fruit Stem Cells (Malus Domestsica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive 8 Berry Complex*, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed) Polyphenols, Lippia Citriodora (Verbena) Extract, Salix Alba (Willow Bark) Extract*, Citric Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract*†, Allantoin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil* Non-GMO verified *Organic † Fair Trade

on 4/14/2018 8:33:00 PM

Love this face wash. It gives a very thorough clean but doesn’t dry my skin out. And it smells great 😍 the ingredients are very good for the price.

on 3/12/2017 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I absolutely love this cleanser. I have oily skin and am prone to clogged pores and mild breakouts. I love the gel texture and scent. It doesn't feel drying, but rather that I'm getting a very thorough clean. Love love love.

on 5/26/2015 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very good product. Great ingredients. Cutting edge company. Effective - has contributed to my clearer skin more than anything else. Almost all of their products are worth at least 4 lippies. I've tried almost all of them. I spent hundreds on this company without regret. Only all natural company that uses cutting edge science and puts their formulas together safely and effectively!

on 8/25/2014 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is cleanser is gentle, foaming and does not live residue. Does not dry my skin.

I have oily-combi skin and this works perfectly. Can remove my daily physical sunscreen. I also use this as my shaving cream and it also minimizes irritation.

Recommended cleanser and compatible with Retin-A (tretinoin). No burning feeling with this cleanser :)

I have acne prone skin, oily-combination skin.