MAC Cosmetics Retro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous

Filtered by eye Color : Black
MAC Cosmetics Retro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous
Retro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous

I love to write this review to let lipstick lovers to know about this shade flat out flabolous.... It's like a purply pink shade and it is a retro matte finish, so you need to exfoliate lips well before u apply this lipstick. Staying power is good. Hey it compliments skintone, all skintone from fair to dark in my opinion. If you have dark lips, line with dark pink shade and top up with this flat out flabolous lipstick, it will look omg georgous ... As it won't look complete purple and looks wearable shade even to work office or while hanging out... I love all fired up, relentlessly red and flat out flabolous from retro matte finish. I absolutely recommend this shade... If you have small lips this lipstick finish makes lips further smaller, I recommend applying lipgloss very little on centre of lips, oh god ready to go out, awesome colour with plumpiness....

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've no words! Just get it! The colour is an intensive bright fuchsia with dark mauve on it.needless to say that retro Matt finish is what a lipstick needs! It lasts for ever the only way is to remove it yourself! Amazing and unique shade !!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Deep Dark, Warm

This color is super pretty! I am not a huge pink person, but the lovely matte texture makes the color look super bold, girly and glamorous!

I have very deep ebony skin, so I always shy away from anything pink because I felt that it just didn't go with my dark complexion. Applying the color directly without a liner actually is a little much and comes off way too bright, but paired with a nice deep liner (I use currant lip liner) it tones down the brightness and makes it look more deep pink, which is stunning and brightens up my face. I even like to line my lips with the liner and only fill in the corners of my mouth and a little below my Cupid's bow sand then apply the lipstick, rub my lips together and it creates the perfect, natural ombré! (I prefer to do it THAT way lol)

I even wore this lipstick to a breast cancer walk and it Is the perfect shade!

All I gotta say is dark skinned woman can definitely rock this shade as long as you apply a deep liner to go with it!